• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

I’ve noticed you don’t have any suggestions or solutions other than people need to quit being ****ty & act according to your standards - How wonderfully entitled of you Sport

Well by all means continue whining but don’t expect it to do anything because it won’t and shouldn’t

I guess we can issue you a participation ribbon now because in your massive life experience & acquired knowledge have determined that some folks exceed your tolerance for fairness

I guess I could point out how ****ty millennialTard‘s are to the elders
while calling out their perceived injustices but I digress

Stop using big words.

Awww, so sorry you didn't find it first, or prepare back years ago when the rest of us did. How much should I sell you at 6 months ago pricing? How much would make you feel better?

Also, that's ORDNANCE, not Ordinance. Big difference homie. If you were a boomer you might know the difference.
Sorry you're so offended I don't like it. It's almost like you try to justify gouging. Also auto correct is annoying.

It is the actions of a moron to say that something is happening when you cannot point to a single thread that will prove your position. Do you know someone who has purchased ammo with the intent of selling it here on ODT? Were you at the store when they purchased it? You have nothing but your misguided opinion that what you say is happening. I don't know anyone nor do I have any proof that a member of this site is going out of their way to buy out decent deals then "absolutely rape the prices". Most, if not all of what you say is nothing more than your opinion. You can have your own opinion, but to come across as if you know this is happening, is moronic.
Literally multiple posting you can see. Mainly the Herters 9MM and Wolf 223 that was sold on BassPro and some other retailers. Awfully strange how it sells out in an hour and four days later it's on sale for 60CPR. Lmao don't go telling me it's not happening. Do I really have to present evidence to you? I am just here for the banter and seethe

Sorry you're so offended I don't like it. It's almost like you try to justify gouging. Also auto correct is annoying.

Literally multiple posting you can see. Mainly the Herters 9MM and Wolf 223 that was sold on BassPro and some other retailers. Awfully strange how it sells out in an hour and four days later it's on sale for 60CPR. Lmao don't go telling me it's not happening. Do I really have to present evidence to you? I am just here for the banter and seethe
You still hanging around looking for a handout?

I used to bash folks when i saw'em buy a gun here and repost for $200 or more the same day or the next. I guess getting older and having better thangs to do has changed a lot. I just don't give a **** anymore. I still move along like lightning when i see it but , who gives a **** anyway? If I ain't buying and you ain't buying it..... really why should we give a ****. Too many ****'s ??

I only purchase "Investment Grade" ammunition.
upload_2020-9-14_13-31-12.png

Literally multiple posting you can see. Mainly the Herters 9MM and Wolf 223 that was sold on BassPro and some other retailers. Awfully strange how it sells out in an hour and four days later it's on sale for 60CPR. Lmao don't go telling me it's not happening. Do I really have to present evidence to you? I am just here for the banter and seethe[/QUOT

Were you not allowed to go to BPS and buy it at their price ?

BPS should “fix” this problem - Obviously their price point is not keeping up with the real-time market value - Thus allowing the secondary market to pick up the profit - If you are so hell bent on the secondary market profiting maybe you should contact BPS and have them adjust their price accordingly

Note to self: selloff Bass Pro Shop stock

Were you not allowed to go to BPS and buy it at their price ?

BPS should “fix” this problem - Obviously their price point is not keeping up with the real-time market value - Thus allowing the secondary market to pick up the profit - If you are so hell bent on the secondary market profiting maybe you should contact BPS and have them adjust their price accordingly

Note to self: selloff Bass Pro Shop stock

Back
Top Bottom