• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

I don’t own a 762x54 and I would have bought it at that
With open sights , I'm more accurate with my Mosin than any other rifle I have with open sights . I got it super early cause my Mom was working the gun shows at the time. I love it BUT I bubba'd the stock to no redemption , so now I need a stock. No More Bubba work from me, I can guarantee that .

I don’t have a horse in the race here currently other than a complete understanding of supply and demand and basic economics in a free market

I may be selling some ammunition in the near future at prices that make anything you see listed anywhere today look like a fire sale bargain - As soon as someone values it more than I do it will be theirs

I definitely won’t be selling anything at a loss and would question the mental status of anyone that would

In fact I will get all the market will allow at that time and would there again question the mental status of anyone who wouldn’t

(See how that works)

Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who has endured much clinical mental testing and personality profiles from employers and has always scored off their charts on the high side for empathy - So there’s that

I personally don’t care if prices ever fall as I planned for this shyt to eventually happen

I have zero “feels” for victims of their own PPP

This type of stuff only further justifies my tinfoil headgear - If I should profit greatly ? - That’s just a bonus

That's why precious metals and rental properties are the best hedges against inflation.

If you retired in 1995 with a $50k per year pension - You were doing okay. Now that's not a lot.

Plus with family trusts and unreported physical gold and silver - You can "claim poor" without disclosing assets.

Hypothetically of course...

That's why precious metals and rental properties are the best hedges against inflation.

If you retired in 1995 with a $50k per year pension - You were doing okay. Now that's not a lot.

Plus with family trusts and unreported physical gold and silver - You can "claim poor" without disclosing assets.

Hypothetically of course...

Of course

Asking for a friend

People all upset because they want to buy ammo and can't get it at the price they want ought to remember their frustration right now. When prices come back down, consider buying in bulk and replacing ammo as you use it. That way, you're not caught flatfooted the next time this happens. I understand people hurling verbal bricks at people like the OP because it's easier than accepting responsibility for your own poor preparation. I have no problem with people selling at market prices because I don't have to pay them. Learn a lesson from all this and you won't have to pay them in the future either.

proxy-image

Back
Top Bottom