• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

He says he doesn't have or take issue with people selling a previously purchased stash. Personally, I don't care when/how/why/from whom you buy your stuff or what you ask for it. I sold thousands of dollars worth of ammunition this weekend and some of it had been purchased as recently as December 2019, some as long ago as 1991. I haven't bought any to resell as I'm not in that business. I was offloading some surplus ammo. I sold .223 55 grain ball ammo for 60 cents per round and 30.06 AP for $1.50 per round. 7.62X39 for 30 cents per round. I'm not selling it here, not that I give a rat shyte what/how/where/for how much some statist thinks I should be selling it.

The funny thing is, I had the cheapest (by about 30 cents per round) 223 in the show and I STILL HAD SNIVELING WHINERS begging me for "discounts."

Oh well... I'm off to the bank to deposit my evil, price gouging Capitalist pig-dog profits.

The guy at the other end of the building had 20 round bags of 7.62x39 for $14...

Sorry that I dislike it when some schmuck buys out 4K of 9MM, leaves nothing for us, then sells at 3X the cost. I still don't get why you think this is perfectly acceptable. Is it legal and should be legal? Yes. Is it a ****ty thing to do? Yes. I just like to call people out on it. People are just taking advantage of a pandemic and the political climate to make dosh. It's just ****ty.

Also 2nd amendment is simple and not open interpretation. Provided I have the money I should buy/manufacture any arm or ordinance available. Laws can't stop me. I bet you put braces on your "pistols" and buy binary triggers.

I’ve noticed you don’t have any suggestions or solutions other than people need to quit being ****ty & act according to your standards - How wonderfully entitled of you Sport

Well by all means continue whining but don’t expect it to do anything because it won’t and shouldn’t

I guess we can issue you a participation ribbon now because in your massive life experience & acquired knowledge have determined that some folks exceed your tolerance for fairness

I guess I could point out how ****ty millennialTard‘s are to the elders
while calling out their perceived injustices but I digress

I’ve noticed you don’t have any suggestions or solutions other than people need to quit being ****ty & act according to your standards - How wonderfully entitled of you Sport

Well by all means continue whining but don’t expect it to do anything because it won’t and shouldn’t

I guess we can issue you a participation ribbon now because in your massive life experience & acquired knowledge have determined that some folks exceed your tolerance for fairness

I'm still processing but i know i "like" it .

giphy.gif

About 2 months ago I sold a 420 can of 62 grain 5.56 on stripper clips for $225 and got called out on it. I should have kept it...I wonder if that same guy would call me out today if I sold it for that price? It's been less than 60 days...volatile. So if I sold my ammo today for $1/round someone is gonna be upset...but in 60 more days it will probably be $2/round.

Back
Top Bottom