• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the USA will end

I think that the end would be much simpler....

Saudi falls, Muslim Brotherhood takes over and cuts off oil exports for a period of months. 40% of the world's supply gone.

The End.

There is no way that America would survive that in any form we would recognize.

Game Over Dude, GAME OVER!

Last edited:
I think that the end would be much simpler....

Saudi falls, Muslim Brotherhood takes over and cuts off oil exports for a period of months. 40% of the world's supply gone.

The End.

There is no way that America would survive that in any form we would recognize.

Game Over Dude, GAME OVER!

MI6 infiltrated Muslim Brotherhood when Nasr was running Egypt. Could happen but I see no reason for the brotherhood to do that if Saudi is playing ball.

Plus, we would eventually get our legs under us because we do have a lot of oil here... it would just take time to tap it and refine it and get it to market. But, I agree that the slightest shake up in oil and things will be drastically different.

Peak oil is also a possibility but I know that TPTB love creating artificial scarcity so I am hesitant to subscribe to the peak oil theory. Everything from food production, to the availability of basic goods would drastically change... but that is a conversation for the survivalist room of ODT. lol

Last edited:
All preventable by electing one man. Ron Paul. He warned about coming terror attacks such as 9/11 in 1998, and predicted the economic collapse in 2003....how anyone can say he does not know what he's talking about is beyond me.

Stupid is what concerns me.......very emotional and easily misled........mob mentality!!!!

Yes! This!! Hell, the interviews I've heard of some people didn't even know why they were there... Other than to "take down the evil corporations"

Sound like a rather dangerous situation when you have a willing mob looking for leadership.

Back
Top Bottom