• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the USA will end

Yeah but we have become a nation of tubby couch potatos...When the tangos hit we will take some hard losses. The pu__ification has run too deep. I do disagree about the national guard tho. I think they will fight for us. They are US not THEM

LOL if the silky smooth is a movie ref. I got it. Judging by your avitar is was. I have a 55 gal drum of hummus for D-day

LOL, Dont mess with the zohann. what a ****ed up movie that was.

Interesting......I believe we have already been invaded and that we are ripe with organizations (fifth columns if you will) that could make an invasion easy.....La Raza, New Black Panther Party, Nation of Islam, CPUSA, CAIR, the Mexican drug cartels (that operate near and just onside our southern border), the various gangs that support these cartels, etc, etc.

This is what I am talking about when I mentioned the Balkans type of scenario.

The American military or national guard will attack Americans. They just need to be given the right excuse. I think superiors will just tell them that they are terrorist. I say this because it is looking like TPTB are selling the idea that the new terrorist are white looking Americans, maybe Tea Party or returning vets. There is historical support for this as well. All the Nazi laws that restricted the right of Jews were eventually extended to all Germans so that political dissidents who stood up to Nazi tyranny could also be legally taken and held without a trial or explanation. This is real danger with laws like the Patriot Act.

The American military or national guard will attack Americans. They just need to be given the right excuse. I think superiors will just tell them that they are terrorist. I say this because it is looking like TPTB are selling the idea that the new terrorist are white looking Americans, maybe Tea Party or returning vets. There is historical support for this as well. All the Nazi laws that restricted the right of Jews were eventually extended to all Germans so that political dissidents who stood up to Nazi tyranny could also be legally taken and held without a trial or explanation. This is real danger with laws like the Patriot Act.

I have to agree with this. When the SHTF your best bet is to avoid local police and the national guard. A prime example... hurricane katrina.

Did you mean India or China and Afghanistan?

Good catch. I guess people really do read these posts. lol

Pakistan is important when it comes to our cold war with Iran and our involvement in Afghanistan. It is also important to China because it can connect Iran to China if Pakistan every wants to switch sides on the grand scheme of things so to speak. I think this situation is a still a bit of a long shot right now but could become more possible if the US continues to air the dirty laundry of Pakistan's shadow government. The same shadow government the US has no problem manipulating to help achieve it's own goals.

Don't forget to factor in the mass exodus of mexicans that came here illegally. They don't give a **** about America, just want their $400 paycheck and foodstamps for the 5 kids. They'll dip back across the border faster than they came.

I know everyone loves to bash the French, especially the ignorant redneck crowd that has never been out of the state let alone finished high school; however, they tend to forget (or not know at all) that the French helped us fight the Brits in the Revolution, as well as fight beside us in Afganistan and Iraq. They always want to throw around the "iffin it wasnt fer us theyd be speekin kraut", but don't forget if it wasn't for them we could still be subjects to the crown. I wouldn't give up hope on them or our NATO allies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom