• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the USA will end

The reason I ask if you wrote it, I was reding it when my 13 yr old son came in the door from shool, he was telling me he had to do a social studies project and had to pick a topic, we both read the scenario and he said "do you think I could use this scenario as my topic' ? so i thought id ask.

Yes i wrote it and have been telling people this since 2006. Knock it out, if he wants more info or evidence, pm me and Ill talk to you.

Will are you a Reynolds man or do you go more generic?...I myself prefer the Reynolds heavy duty. It really is the strongest. Lol....BTW i agree with what you wrote. I just really hope it never happens

Will are you a Reynolds man or do you go more generic?...I myself prefer the Reynolds heavy duty. It really is the strongest. Lol....BTW i agree with what you wrote. I just really hope it never happens

:spy::tinfoil3: use non-stick side, leaves your hair silky smooth. I dont want it to occur either, but if Iran starts something, be prepared.

Justin, I know you know history, but for those who dont. In WWII, Alaska was invaded by the Japenese and due to the Inuit Reserve unit and clandestine warfare, the Japanese abandoned the effort and on the east coast, a Japanese mini sub washed ashore, so the US has been invaded once, it will happen again. But, the other nations know we are an armed society and we have more firearms and people than any army

:spy::tinfoil3: use non-stick side, leaves your hair silky smooth. I dont want it to occur either, but if Iran starts something, be prepared.

Justin, I know you know history, but for those who dont. In WWII, Alaska was invaded by the Japenese and due to the Inuit Reserve unit and clandestine warfare, the Japanese abandoned the effort and on the east coast, a Japanese mini sub washed ashore, so the US has been invaded once, it will happen again. But, the other nations know we are an armed society and we have more firearms and people than any army

Yeah but we have become a nation of tubby couch potatos...When the tangos hit we will take some hard losses. The pu__ification has run too deep. I do disagree about the national guard tho. I think they will fight for us. They are US not THEM

LOL if the silky smooth is a movie ref. I got it. Judging by your avitar is was. I have a 55 gal drum of hummus for D-day

I find it hard to believe that anyone would invade this country... unless this country is economically ravaged first. I predict a Weimar Republic type of hyperinflation period that devastates this country economically. Shortly after this period I think a Balkans type of situation where people who are racially or religiously similar come together and there is violence between these groups.

Only after this country eats its self alive will we be weakened enough for a foreign country to even think about invading.

Iran is only part of the threat to the US. It's really a three headed monster that consists of China, Russia, and Iran. Pakistan is the real wild card in the whole situation. Our two governments are best of friends regardless of the rhetoric we hear from both governments. The rhetoric is due to the fact that the American public dislikes Pakistan and the Pakistani's dislike America so the illusion has to be sold that there are real issues between us and them. The relationship is far from perfect but their government is totally owned by the US and the only way Pakistani's can rid their country from US control is to oust their government. If that happens then we will be justified in invading due to concerns about their nukes. We could also just assist India in the invasion if we are not up to it.

Pakistan is so important because of it's strategic location between Iran and Afghanistan and regardless of what we hear thrown around in the news, the relationship is a strong one and will probably not change anytime soon due to Iran and China waiting with open arms to welcome Pakistan to their side. This situation would be very beneficial for moving energy back and forth between Iran and China and Pakistan has already allowed China to put a base in the south near Karachi to secure Chinese ships moving through the Arabian Sea.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would invade this country... unless this country is economically ravaged first. I predict a Weimar Republic type of hyperinflation period that devastates this country economically. Shortly after this period I think a Balkans type of situation where people who are racially or religiously similar come together and there is violence between these groups.

Only after this country eats its self alive will we be weakened enough for a foreign country to even think about invading.

Iran is only part of the threat to the US. It's really a three headed monster that consists of China, Russia, and Iran. Pakistan is the real wild card in the whole situation. Our two governments are best of friends regardless of the rhetoric we hear from both governments. The rhetoric is due to the fact that the American public dislikes Pakistan and the Pakistani's dislike America so the illusion has to be sold that there are real issues between us and them. The relationship is far from perfect but their government is totally owned by the US and the only way Pakistani's can rid their country from US control is to oust their government. If that happens then we will be justified in invading due to concerns about their nukes. We could also just assist India in the invasion if we are not up to it.

Pakistan is so important because of it's strategic location between Iran and Afghanistan and regardless of what we hear thrown around in the news, the relationship is a strong one and will probably not change anytime soon due to Iran and China waiting with open arms to welcome Pakistan to their side. This situation would be very beneficial for moving energy back and forth between Iran and China and Pakistan has already allowed China to put a base in the south near Karachi to secure Chinese ships moving through the Arabian Sea.

Interesting......I believe we have already been invaded and that we are ripe with organizations (fifth columns if you will) that could make an invasion easy.....La Raza, New Black Panther Party, Nation of Islam, CPUSA, CAIR, the Mexican drug cartels (that operate near and just onside our southern border), the various gangs that support these cartels, etc, etc.

Yeah but we have become a nation of tubby couch potatos...When the tangos hit we will take some hard losses. The pu__ification has run too deep. I do disagree about the national guard tho. I think they will fight for us. They are US not THEM

LOL if the silky smooth is a movie ref. I got it. Judging by your avitar is was. I have a 55 gal drum of hummus for D-day

"Give you the Boom, Boom" lol great movie and now the "Voice" shall sing.

I dont think the Nat Guard would turn against the people, but if there is a larger organization that is "Pro new Order" than it might be one of the those "Hey, nothing personal, its the law" type deal.

We will be torn apart economically and like Outlander said, the invasion has already begun. Look at England, when the Noors invaded, they began to speak their language, thus they were overtaken by giving up their culture and language to apease the masses.
That is no different than what is going on today, America giving up it's values to appease others that have no say-so in our system. Giving illegals more rights than citizens, dual language menu's, laws that give in to special interest groups while the true Americans cannot get a loan, made to turn and walk away from our culture and told to accept "change"

Back
Top Bottom