• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the USA will end

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW CMC; thanks for all the info there; seems like it's possible that History might repeats itself again. I think it is amazing how all this stuff goes on, an we Never know about it until some else pass it along.

The American military or national guard will attack Americans. They just need to be given the right excuse. I think superiors will just tell them that they are terrorist. I say this because it is looking like TPTB are selling the idea that the new terrorist are white looking Americans, maybe Tea Party or returning vets. There is historical support for this as well. All the Nazi laws that restricted the right of Jews were eventually extended to all Germans so that political dissidents who stood up to Nazi tyranny could also be legally taken and held without a trial or explanation. This is real danger with laws like the Patriot Act.

Sir,
I usally don't like to question peoples views, but this Sir you are wrong. We would not attack our own people, it just would not happen. We fight for this country not the damn government. We all take a oath to protect the constitution and to follow the orders of the officers above us. Hell the officers oath says they support and defend the constitution, just because he is the president or whoever is at the time, they are not the constitution.That is why he tried to get it change a year or so ago because he knows we will not stand for it. Again sir I'm sorry to question your views. I have and others have put to much into this country to just turn on it when someone says your all terrorist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom