• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

After being detained for 3 months, water boarded and had drugs induced into my system against my will......... NO, I've never seen a UFO:shocked:

cilisos.my_wp_content_uploads_2015_02_truth_is_out_there.jpg

I saw something that I haven't been able to make sense of about 2 years ago. I saw a light in the sky that I thought was a star or planet, move across a massive distance almost instantaneously with no sound. Freaked me the crap out. Still have no idea what that was.

I think it clouds certain people and may make the subject seem like nonsense to some. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just saying that without religion, more people would talk about the subject objectively. JMO
I still have no idea what you mean as it seems you are implying belief in God and belief in extraterrestrial life are incompatible or at least at odds or something? :confused:

I still have no idea what you mean as it seems you are implying belief in God and belief in extraterrestrial life are incompatible or at least at odds or something? :confused:

For many, not all. If someone is religious and can be objective about the subject, then there is no problem.

For many, not all. If someone is religious and can be objective about the subject, then there is no problem.
But they have nothing to do with each other. That's like saying an atheist can't be objective about spaghetti and a believer in God can't be objective about music. :confused:

But they have nothing to do with each other. That's like saying an atheist can't be objective about spaghetti and a believer in God can't be objective about music. :confused:

Are you saying religion doesn't influence how people think about things? I would disagree. There are many religious people that think the earth is 6000 years old and dinosaurs and man lived together. I think the original point I was trying to make was probably not put out correctly, but it is valid. I'm not saying just Christians either. I'm speaking of all religion in general.

Back
Top Bottom