• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

I really want to see something that is absolutely definitive, up close and personal. I mean, I don't want to be abducted or anything but I would love to see something that would eliminate all doubt. I believe things out there exist, but I want to see the proof with my own 2 eyes. I guess that makes me like everybody else lol.

Yeah dude, because "fire in the sky" would suucckkkk! Hahaha

I really want to see something that is absolutely definitive, up close and personal. I mean, I don't want to be abducted or anything but I would love to see something that would eliminate all doubt. I believe things out there exist, but I want to see the proof with my own 2 eyes. I guess that makes me like everybody else lol.
No it doesn't....at least you are smart enough to realize that there is no way we are alone.

Seen one in the fall of 1988 just above tree level right above me. It was gigantic. There was news the next day of people reporting sightings, but that was it. The story faded. Might have been a secret military craft who knows but I know I'd never seen anything like it except in movies before then.

Back
Top Bottom