• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

This is very similar to something I saw around 2000. Up in the sky, a little white light like an airliner, moving right to left very slowly. I thought, man, that plane is WAAAAY up there! Then it stopped moving at all...WTF! As soon as I thought WTH am I looking at, it took off away from Earth faster than I can explain. Like zero to a thousand miles an hour quicker than you can blink. My brother saw it and looked at me and said, Did you just see that! Glad to know I wasn't the only one but I've always wondered what that could have been. I was between Macon and Warner Robins when I saw it.

I remember vividly because we were riding in the back of ur old red Ford ranger and coming across the bridges on 247! We were talking about all the bats around the light poles and I remember seeing the bright light moving around slowly and saying dude that's weird for a plane then it went away from earth like way further out in space until it disappeared, like a millisecond!

Last edited:
That's a pretty incredible video! The first thing people try and debunk videos like that with is "it looks like blah blah blah from the government"! LoL! There's just way too many personal accounts and videos and documentations for something "out there" to not exist!

Dude that's awesome! As crazy as it sounds, I'd really like to see something that definitive! What me and my brother seen that night years ago wasn't that defined but it definitely wasn't a plane or meteor, that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom