• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

I have had 2 separate experiences growing up in rural Southern Illinois. The first 1 was roughly 1984Ish. I had a desk in my room which was by the window in my room facing due North. I was supposed to be studying, but found myself staring out into the darkness. I was watching what I thought was a military jet going across the sky when all of a sudden it stopped in midair & in a flash changed direction & was gone!

The 2nd experience was early 90s & we we're perfecting our "backroading" skills. We were just cruzing the country when the 3 of us saw an orange sphere which was probably 6-8ft in diameter. We stopped in our tracks & watched as the sphere approached us. It was completely silent. We was pretty quiet about our experience until 1 day at the bar we started talking about it again & 2 separate people who overheard us talking also confessed to seeing the same thing in the same spot. One was an old farmer on his tractor who said he had planned on taking his story to the grave until he heard us. He saw it in broad daylight.

I saw something last week that puzzled me. It was clear sky and I saw a silver cigar shaped aircraft moving through the sky. I could not see wings, but that does mean the weren't their. It was similar in height to where the jets were flying that day and you could definitely see the contrails from the jets. This had no trails, no anything that would distinguish it as conventional. I'm pretty sure even a propeller plane would have some noticeable exhaust on a day that clear, but I could be wrong. It was moving a similar speed to the two jets that where in the sky at that same time. Just seemed very strange to me.

w10.jpg
ive never had a alien,ufo experience...but if I do I hope it ends up like this

I saw something that I haven't been able to make sense of about 2 years ago. I saw a light in the sky that I thought was a star or planet, move across a massive distance almost instantaneously with no sound. Freaked me the crap out. Still have no idea what that was.

This is very similar to something I saw around 2000. Up in the sky, a little white light like an airliner, moving right to left very slowly. I thought, man, that plane is WAAAAY up there! Then it stopped moving at all...WTF! As soon as I thought WTH am I looking at, it took off away from Earth faster than I can explain. Like zero to a thousand miles an hour quicker than you can blink. My brother saw it and looked at me and said, Did you just see that! Glad to know I wasn't the only one but I've always wondered what that could have been. I was between Macon and Warner Robins when I saw it.

This is very similar to something I saw around 2000. Up in the sky, a little white light like an airliner, moving right to left very slowly. I thought, man, that plane is WAAAAY up there! Then it stopped moving at all...WTF! As soon as I thought WTH am I looking at, it took off away from Earth faster than I can explain. Like zero to a thousand miles an hour quicker than you can blink. My brother saw it and looked at me and said, Did you just see that! Glad to know I wasn't the only one but I've always wondered what that could have been. I was between Macon and Warner Robins when I saw it.
Nice, thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom