• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

I've seen one and I'm wondering if anyone else has. It was 2012 and here in Georgia. The reason I ask is because I'm curious as to what people have seen and where.
well wife and I got home from diner one friday night in july and heard helicopters in the area...cobra attack copters they were chasing something with weird lights and was right up on it when it turned left...abruptly and shot out of site no human could handle that kind of turn that fast...have always been fascinated with the unknown.we both looked at each other in udder amazement this happened over canton ga in the summer of 1990

I've seen one and I'm wondering if anyone else has. It was 2012 and here in Georgia. The reason I ask is because I'm curious as to what people have seen and where.
worked for a lieutenant colonel who was stationed a Nellis in the late 50s/early 60s and was apart the the group that was called the FOO FIGHTERS...not the band ..they had scrabbled jets may times to chase foreign objects that would get to close to the bases in the west

well wife and I got home from diner one friday night in july and heard helicopters in the area...cobra attack copters they were chasing something with weird lights and was right up on it when it turned left...abruptly and shot out of site no human could handle that kind of turn that fast...have always been fascinated with the unknown.we both looked at each other in udder amazement this happened over canton ga in the summer of 1990
Nice, could you make out the shape?...or just saw lights?

Back
Top Bottom