• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

The 'U' in UFO stands for UNidentified. It's the ones that IDENTIFY what they are seeing as something never proven (alien craft) that tend to raise eyebrows. If you've never seen ANYthing at all in the night (or day) sky that you can't identify, well.... you are one REALLY educated individual (or have never left the basement, one or the other).

I agree. I do know what I saw though and I'm definitely looking for answers. I'm not saying I saw an alien craft, because that would be way too assumptive. I'm not ruling it out either. There are way too many incidents documented to say for 100% sure it isn't aliens. I just want to know what's out there. If it wasn't for religion, I think this conversation would get a lot more attention and a lot less condemnation.

All joking aside what I saw in El Salvador to this day brings cold chills to me.
There are things that can not be explained away as normal and what I saw is not normal.
I can not un-see them so all I can do is talk about it.
Is what I saw from another world I do not know but is it from this world I do not know that answer either.

I agree. I do know what I saw though and I'm definitely looking for answers. I'm not saying I saw an alien craft, because that would be way too assumptive. I'm not ruling it out either. There are way too many incidents documented to say for 100% sure it isn't aliens. I just want to know what's out there. If it wasn't for religion, I think this conversation would get a lot more attention and a lot less condemnation.
What does religion have to do with? :confused:

The human body can not withstand the G-forces they produce...so you can scratch "man made" off the list right there.

Last edited:
Explain the religion part.

Lots of crazy, but very interesting stories. Nothing I can't relate too, but I have seen some crazy things myself...I don't know if this would fall in the UFO category, but I've seen a floating fire ball once.

Lots of crazy, but very interesting stories. Nothing I can't relate too, but I have seen some crazy things myself...I don't know if this would fall in the UFO category, but I've seen a floating fire ball once.
So did my step father.. In a church.. he told me they flew down the aisles and back out through the doors towards the front.. never said it twice and he isn't religious anymore.

Back
Top Bottom