• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you seen a UFO?

Are you saying religion doesn't influence how people think about things? I would disagree. There are many religious people that think the earth is 6000 years old and dinosaurs and man lived together. I think the original point I was trying to make was probably not put out correctly, but it is valid. I'm not saying just Christians either. I'm speaking of all religion in general.
Completely irrelevant. EVERYTHING affects the way people think. What I'm asking you is to highlight some religious doctrine that specifically addresses the possibility of ET life. I'm not familiar with every religious belief system but I'm unaware of any that explicitly states that earth contains the only life or that humans are the only intelligent life in existence.

Completely irrelevant. EVERYTHING affects the way people think. What I'm asking you is to highlight some religious doctrine that specifically addresses the possibility of ET life. I'm not familiar with every religious belief system but I'm unaware of any that explicitly states that earth contains the only life or that humans are the only intelligent life in existence.

OK, I'm wrong then. Do you believe in aliens and why?

OK, I'm wrong then. Do you believe in aliens and why?
It's not about being 'wrong' it's about supporting an accusation (or assumption) you made that I was curious about.
I have no idea if there is intelligent life. I 'suspect' pretty strongly that there is (just due to odds) but I doubt VERY seriously they have ever 'visited' earth.

It's not about being 'wrong' it's about supporting an accusation (or assumption) you made that I was curious about.
I have no idea if there is intelligent life. I 'suspect' pretty strongly that there is (just due to odds) but I doubt VERY seriously they have ever 'visited' earth.

Easy enough. I am prone to making assumptions at times. I think part of what I said was correct but it did not correlate to you. I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen something strange and wanted to share. The inserting of religion on my part obviously muddied what my original intent was.

Guys, So I did some research on the UFO I mentioned...turns out it could be black magic related. And as far as religion and ETs go, I have seen some religious paintings that have UFOs in the back ground. Don't know if it's 100% legit, but they're out there.

Guys, So I did some research on the UFO I mentioned...turns out it could be black magic related. And as far as religion and ETs go, I have seen some religious paintings that have UFOs in the back ground. Don't know if it's 100% legit, but they're out there.

There are reports of UFO's going back hundreds of years. This is definitely not a new phenomena. I've done a lot of research, but the answers are not clear yet.

There are reports of UFO's going back hundreds of years. This is definitely not a new phenomena. I've done a lot of research, but the answers are not clear yet.
I saw a ufo, late 70's on my way to work. 3:30pm, jet landing, sun shinning on a object behind it. Broke off and came west to east across 75. Almost round and metallic. Got to work and called airport and was told nothing was seen on radar. He hadn't even called the tower?? Was given a ufo # and I did call them. Still a UFO. Can you comprehend space with no end??

Back
Top Bottom