• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have you ever had to pull before while at a red light?

My pulling of my glock wasn't at a red light it was a gas station. I was on my bike and some jerk tried to brake check me a couple of roads back. So lets say I passed them very quickly well I stopped to get gas and I noticed the same vehicle pulling up behind me so I walked in to get a drink and pay for my gas. When I came back out 3 guys where standing next to my bike saying some very threating things so out came the glock. I encouraged them to get back in there vehicle and they did so with out anymore complications

LP I guess there are two ways to look at this. I know there are plenty of times that since I have a gun on my I handle myself in a more responsible manner. I think the fact that you returned screams only escalated the situation and had you had a gun it would have probably gotten worse. That said Ive never been anywhere in Atlanta I felt safe without a gun I cant blame you at all.

i agree with you completely. after reading what i wrote, i didnt write it in the best light. im not saying had i had one, i would have used it. i still have always felt the best thing is to try and get away. that incident though opened my eyes to alot of what ifs that ended up in, if i couldnt have gotten away, what would i have done to protect myself and my fiance. lol since then, i have never yelled back at anyone.

I almost pulled my weapon just today at a stoplight. I looked over at the next car and the scariest looking woman I have ever seen was lookin at me like a piece of meat. Whoo Glad I could get outa there before she could act out her fantasies.

that happens to me all the time. I so hate being gazed upon in that manner. It's so degrading.........;)

Spring St. at about 2-3am...

1747867-picture-of-a-gangster-rapper-in-a-bad-part-of-town.jpg

And I read a few instances in this thread that were in Decatur...that NOT my part of Decatur! There is the ghetto part of Decatur (South) and the good part of Decatur (Downtown area and North). Just sayin...don't want you guys to be scared to do business with me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom