• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have you ever had to pull before while at a red light?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Just curious about what some members have had to go through especially living in the Atlanta area. About a year ago I was working up at egleston hospital and going through the not so nice part of Decatur on my way around 5:45 in the morning. Normally my car doors were unlocked while I drive but I had been keeping the 3 non driver doors locked and while driving and smoking I inadvertently locked my own door, which could have saved my ass. Came to a red light, music blaring not really paying attention when I look over and there's aman yelling at my car door, hitting my window and pulling on my door handle... had a m&p 45 sitting in the front console holstered. I quickly grabbed for it, hitting the holster release and flinging the holster into the passenger floorboard. Put the barrel about 6" from the drivers side window (pointing at him) hollering back the **** up). Guess he either changed tune or decided whatever HR wanted was no longer important as he turned around and fled, dropped the pistol in my lap and ran the red light, and was definitley nervous for a bit at work. Anyone else have similar situations?

i was in a friends vehicle on a saturday at 2:30 in morning. we were stopped at the light on tenth street at the intersection of juniper when the occupants of the car in the right lane (we were in left) started flipping us off and what not (not sure why). turns out, two of the three people were completly wasted (the two males were passengers, and a sober (i think) female was driving. she didnt do anything. at the red light the occupant in the passenger side got out and started to walk up to my window with mad intent (ya know the im bad and drunk walk). i was in a jeep with no windows in it (my buddies car) so ignoring it wasnt an option.

i didnt think about it, he got to where the left light of his car was about 6 feet from mine and i pulled my pa63 on him and told him to get back in his F****** car. he stopped and threw his hands up and said "whoa! what is that?" again i repeated for him to get back in his car and flicked my safety off at this point. he did that and me and my friend drove off without further incident.

i graduated high school several years ago and dont need this drunken frat boy monkey garbage fight over suspected disrespect. that was one of two times i ended a fight before it started. no cops, nobody hurt, no property damage. the only bad thing was i guess for him, he probably ruined his drawrs lol

Back
Top Bottom