• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have you ever had to pull before while at a red light?

I got shot sitting in my drivers seat about 20 years ago, guy came up to me with his gun drawn, I was waiting in my car, I had left it in gear, foot on the clutch and running, window open, summer day, waiting on a friend to come out of his apartment. Scary section of town. I punched it and dropped the clutch, he fired and grazed me in the low back.

Still makes me shiver.

Well I can't say it's ever happened to me personally but about 10 years ago as I was driving down one of the Peachtree streets in Atlanta and came to a red light. In front of me was a compact nissan truck. Some "ninja" just walked up to the poor guy sitting in his truck and started pulling on the door handle and trying to get in. The driver just ran the red light (as did I) and the supposed jacker walked off back towards the corner. Needless to say this is one of the most important reaons why I always carry.

i had to draw down at a red light last week. It was near the Tech Campus... I was standing on the corner needing a ride to the liquor store and this complete stranger wouldnt let me get in his car..

I almost pulled my weapon just today at a stoplight. I looked over at the next car and the scariest looking woman I have ever seen was lookin at me like a piece of meat. Whoo Glad I could get outa there before she could act out her fantasies.

Bet that was my Ex-wife, that Beotch.

Back
Top Bottom