• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta Vent!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but are people really buying this crap? That's what I wanna know? These folks have decent ratings and still rapping as they go? Who is dumb enough to bite!?!?!?!

Some one PLEASE answer that!

Obviously not, its the same retarded posters, with the same overpriced junk. They just keep posting it & posting it & posting it..

If they would quit protecting them, it would self regulate.

This. EXACTLY this. If we could call out the obvious hucksters, this would be a better place. We all know who they are .. I mean wtf. Why is there a rule about "calling people out" .. not how it works in the real world . Who runs this place? the obamatollah ? Side with the underdog even though they're doing wrong ..

Last edited:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AxoPTAgxA&list=RDc1AxoPTAgxA#t=73
Sorry to be THAT guy but I'm SICK of seeing all these jacked up prices. I understand it's an open public website and people can price as they please but give me a break. You expect new price for your used firearm? GTFO!! And don't get me started on all the new members joining. I'm glad we are growing and developing as a website/group but these new folks need to get with the program. A 50 round drum does not make your Norinco SKS, oh I'm sorry, your "assault rifle", worth $500. And the ARs... give me a break. I could build one new for that. Or yours is like new just has a few dents and dings and 1000 rounds through it??? Well that changes everything. Oh and don't bother getting back with me on that trade deal. I really didn't want your gun that I've PM'd you 3 times about. People need to get real. If it's worth $1,000 to you that's fine. But don't get offended when someone offers you that $300 value it really booked at. Rant over. Sorry.
:deadhorse::lalala:

Last edited:
Even still being a general noob to this site I am glad I wasn't going out of my mind with the prices in the classified. Like others have said I like the "well you don't have to pay sales tax and you don't have to fill out a form so it's worth more than you can but it in the store"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom