Gotta Vent!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure_Shot

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
Sorry to be THAT guy but I'm SICK of seeing all these jacked up prices. I understand it's an open public website and people can price as they please but give me a break. You expect new price for your used firearm? GTFO!! And don't get me started on all the new members joining. I'm glad we are growing and developing as a website/group but these new folks need to get with the program. A 50 round drum does not make your Norinco SKS, oh I'm sorry, your "assault rifle", worth $500. And the ARs... give me a break. I could build one new for that. Or yours is like new just has a few dents and dings and 1000 rounds through it??? Well that changes everything. Oh and don't bother getting back with me on that trade deal. I really didn't want your gun that I've PM'd you 3 times about. People need to get real. If it's worth $1,000 to you that's fine. But don't get offended when someone offers you that $300 value it really booked at. Rant over. Sorry.

Yeah but are people really buying this crap? That's what I wanna know? These folks have decent ratings and still rapping as they go? Who is dumb enough to bite!?!?!?!

Some one PLEASE answer that!

Shew... used to be only one or two threads a month like this now its weekly. SMH.... granted i dont disagree

I agree with sure shot..........I've been here since OS bought the old Ga Trader. I've seen it from a bunch of guys that want to buy, sell, trade, or just have a good time to what seems to be a bunch of hucksters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom