• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Vent about newbies)

Raydog Raydog was the first member that took a chance on this newbie back in the day. Don’t get me wrong, he checked me out 9 ways to Sunday, but I understood. Made sure I followed through on everything I promised. He is a super member. Really took time to explain the ins and outs to me during the meet. I appreciated everything he said and I made sure I took his advice and kept my word on any deal I did after. For the most part, people on ODT are good folks, but do your due diligence. Keep your word and be honest. My reputation is far more valuable than a few $$$

I'm only sort of just getting out of newbie territory, but I made a good sale to a newcomer with 0 feedback that I could have SWORN was a scam, hell he even got his account suspended and then messaged me from his cousin's account which was even shadier. Luckily his cousin had a couple positive feedback, so I gave him a chance only if he came with his cousin and met me 100% at my convenience. Turned out to be a great couple of dudes and a great transaction. His account even got reinstated. Sometimes ya never know!

I'm only sort of just getting out of newbie territory, but I made a good sale to a newcomer with 0 feedback that I could have SWORN was a scam, hell he even got his account suspended and then messaged me from his cousin's account which was even shadier. Luckily his cousin had a couple positive feedback, so I gave him a chance only if he came with his cousin and met me 100% at my convenience. Turned out to be a great couple of dudes and a great transaction. His account even got reinstated. Sometimes ya never know!
What he said ^^^^^^^
you can do it.gif

I try to give 0/0 the benefit of the doubt as well. I still remember that first guy I met. He was a hell of a gentleman.

I am proud to meet new members. Happy to be there 1st. I’ve made lifelong friends here. Hope they do too.

Back
Top Bottom