• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Vent about newbies)

Good point. I’m somewhat of a newb. Been on time to every meet, if not early. Working hard to make a solid profile.
I have found out over my few years on here......

1) If you are on time, then you're late.

2) If you are early, then you're on time.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ogwtVdHQJg4/UB5s8WoZXKI/AAAAAAAACG0/hRqV9X4hnAo/s320/star-trek-nodding.gif

Agreed but I’m sure these were different times when I initially signed up. I’m gracious for them as well. But when I first got on here, I made it a mission to have great transactions, gain trust, positive reviews, and meet fine gentlemen like these. But I saw that it was taken very seriously on here. Etiquette man…. That’s all
Agreed . Hell my credit scores are finally trending upwards. But my ODT credit has been good since the beginning.

If you don't have one neg are you even a real og though lol. If you haven't had canceled accounts, thrown off at least once, and multiple warnings...are you...arrrrre yooou though.

If you don't have one neg are you even a real og though lol. If you haven't had canceled accounts, thrown off at least once, and multiple warnings...are you...arrrrre yooou though.
I've had several time outs and warnings since 13. But I've had very good luck doing deals even through the mail. But I'll say it again. No matter if it's here eBay Fakebook etc. Sooner or later you WILL run into that one jerkoff that screws up your perfect record.

I have found out over my few years......

1) If you are on time, then you're late.

2) If you are early, then you're on time.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ogwtVdHQJg4/UB5s8WoZXKI/AAAAAAAACG0/hRqV9X4hnAo/s320/star-trek-nodding.gif
Always early no matter what. If I ain't something bad has happened. Waiting on people is up near the top of my list of aggravating factors.
A while back one of my older friends told me an old saying that goes something like " If you're constantly late to work or anything else then you're subconsciously telling everyone else **** you. Your time isn't important to me."

Had a guy with lower feedback, IM on an item I"m interested in out of the blue. For about every 5-7 PM's I send I get one back with no info. He told me to text him. I text him same thing. Won't respond to even sell it. Super puzzled why he contacted me.

does that happen to anybody else?

Back
Top Bottom