• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Vent about newbies)

Meh. You sensitive old farts are funny. Can't stand newbies and do what you can to push them away, then get all surprised that the 2a is less and less important with younger people. You anti-newbies are a big part of the problem

Good point. I’m somewhat of a newb. Been on time to every meet, if not early. Working hard to make a solid profile.

307484940_3297945777119731_4909360285314695365_n.jpg

Best 0 feedback story I have is a guy who wanted to buy a pistol I was selling. We agreed on a price, time and location. Well, he showed up on time at the agreed location. 2 for 2 so far. My optimism was skyrocketing!

He liked the gun…. At this point my excitement was impossible to contain. Then he proceeded to pop his trunk and show me a bunch of tools. I figured he was just flexing his impressive collection of Chinese tools while he considered reaching into his wallet to pay up.
Nope. He said I could take what I wanted from the tool pile. Lmao

Super nice guy and we had a good laugh. He’s very lucky we met close to my house, though. He was embarrassed and he felt bad. It was actually really funny.

I’ve yet to meet anyone I don’t like on here. I’ve had some pm battles with idiots but everyone I’ve actually MET on this site are great folks.

Best 0 feedback story I have is a guy who wanted to buy a pistol I was selling. We agreed on a price, time and location. Well, he showed up on time at the agreed location. 2 for 2 so far. My optimism was skyrocketing!

He liked the gun…. At this point my excitement was impossible to contain. Then he proceeded to pop his trunk and show me a bunch of tools. I figured he was just flexing his impressive collection of Chinese tools while he considered reaching into his wallet to pay up.
Nope. He said I could take what I wanted from the tool pile. Lmao

Super nice guy and we had a good laugh. He’s very lucky we met close to my house, though. He was embarrassed and he felt bad. It was actually really funny.

I’ve yet to meet anyone I don’t like on here. I’ve had some pm battles with idiots but everyone I’ve actually MET on this site are great folks.
He saved so much money at HF, how could he not afford the glock?!

Back
Top Bottom