Giveaway Day 2013! -Update 3

It's not the Red SEX shirt is it? Because I think you should definitely keep that!

Heck no.Its a Blackhawk drop leg holster I won from Apollo,brandy new to some lucky ODTer.I want it in the June 9th giveaway though.Have to get something else in for May 13.Steve needs to dig up that Gen 1 shirt I donated last year.

Heck no.Its a Blackhawk drop leg holster I won from Apollo,brandy new to some lucky ODTer.I want it in the June 9th giveaway though.Have to get something else in for May 13.Steve needs to dig up that Gen 1 shirt I donated last year.

SWEET!

I am working on some knives... not exactly sure what I will be throwing in, but in honor of The Walking Dead, they will be ZOMBIE STABBERS!

SWEET!

I am working on some knives... not exactly sure what I will be throwing in, but in honor of The Walking Dead, they will be ZOMBIE STABBERS!

Yeah I got that sweet tanto type sheath knife last year,I call it a pig sticker but is suitable for zombie business.

When is the meetup?

June 9th is 3rd anniversary M&G at Sweetwater.MAY 13th is GIVEAWAY day

I had the date wrong, I've been saying the 8th for some reason! :D I'll start at thread on it soon.

I've been wearing that sum*****! I was a large when I ordered those shirts so the one I got from you is the only one that fits me now.

What about multiple items that add up to $50? I've got a holster and a double magazine holder...

That's fine, anything that is less than $50 will get bundled into "mystery boxes"

Back
Top Bottom