• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway Day 2013! -Update 3

Where do I look to see how this giveaway day works I was working last year during giveaway day. If someone could let me know I would appreciate it

It's easy, every 15 minutes an item will be posted as a thread and you have an hour to enter by posting once in that thread. After an hour the thread is closed and a winner is chosen at random.

Starts at 7 am and ends at 10 pm, with two 1-hour breaks during the day.

Awesome! Just click the supporter tab at the top and then at the bottom of that page is a paypal button that says "Donate"

This giveaway day is gonna be out of control, I've been on a shopping spree the last couple hours ordering things online and still have a bunch to spend at shops tomorrow.

My goal is to make every prize something cool, and I think we'll come close to that. There will still be a few that aren't exciting for everyone but I think at least 80% of them will be things anyone would want. Average prize value is at $95 right now.

This giveaway day is gonna be out of control, I've been on a shopping spree the last couple hours ordering things online and still have a bunch to spend at shops tomorrow.

My goal is to make every prize something cool, and I think we'll come close to that. There will still be a few that aren't exciting for everyone but I think at least 80% of them will be things anyone would want. Average prize value is at $95 right now.

thats awesome boss man.

It's easy, every 15 minutes an item will be posted as a thread and you have an hour to enter by posting once in that thread. After an hour the thread is closed and a winner is chosen at random.

Starts at 7 am and ends at 10 pm, with two 1-hour breaks during the day.

Thanks OS will they be marked so we will know that they are part of the give away day?

Back
Top Bottom