• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Well ok. You sure are strident and quick to defend the whole EV industry. You own a bunch of EV stock or something?
Good points on all the new inventions that changed the world.
But don’t forget…for every one of those successful new technologies there were many flops.
Did you invest in the pet rock industry per chance?
My Point to the OP is Sales of EV isnt slumping. Just those EV's that nobody wants. EV buyers are TESLA buyers. Dont buy into FAKE NEWS. Biden didnt even invite TESLA to the EV summit. Gave Billions to close the shortage in Pension funding for the Union central plans to buy union votes in Michigan.

Keep in mind, TESLA also shut down during 2023 to retool their factory (AKA expansion), to accomodate the CyberTruck production. It's going to be a great year for TESLA.

I know it's really hard to accept. But dont make the same mistake as those at the turn of the century:
1) Blacksmiths
2) Buggy whip makers
3) Horsebreeders
4) Street cleaners

What Tesla is doing is what Auto industry (horseless carriage) did in the early 1900's for horse drawn buggy.

Wrong. See that little star next to 2023. It means you have to read the note (should have learned this in high school)

2023 on the graph is missing an entire quarter of the year.
View attachment 7029516
My bad lol. I guess I made a bad assumption…you know that a graph comparing years would be ****ing years. Not part years. Good grief.

Love the Rock N Roll synchronized light show mode. Ready for Sweet Home Alabama Karaoke

If you love music: The Cybertruck has 15 speakers, including two subwoofers and distributed amplifiers, that provide recording studio sound dynamics. Tesla also offers Premium Connectivity as a monthly subscription for $9.99 plus tax or an annual subscription for $99 plus tax. Premium Connectivity includes music streaming, video streaming, and Caraoke. Some features, like Caraoke and video streaming, are not supported on all vehicles.

I think Max was a little subdued in his response, that is not just cool but SUPER AWESOME!!!
The light show (on mine) is pretty cool too. What you get for $100 a year is a GREAT value.
I let my 3 great nephews play in mine for three hours one day, they now call me "Uncle Tesla" LOL
I didn't show them the "emissions mode" until they were about to leave, I didn't want them wearing that thing out. :)

Well ok. You sure are strident and quick to defend the whole EV industry. You own a bunch of EV stock or something?
Good points on all the new inventions that changed the world.
But don’t forget…for every one of those successful new technologies there were many flops.
Did you invest in the pet rock industry per chance
You bring up 2 points...

1) I dont defent EV. I find TESLA is signifcantly different than anything else
2) My investment strategy...It's simple. I only buy stocks in items I enjoy consuming. I tend to think im an average consumer. If I like it alot, so does others. I will sell the stock when I stop consuming it.
I like:
a) Tesla
b) Amazon
c) Apple
d) Nvidia
e) Google
f) Microsoft
g) Chipotle

EV ownership has caused insurance rates to rise for all drivers because EVs are so damn expensive to repair, most are totaled by the insurance company and the cars end up in Ukraine.

Hybrid is the worst of both worlds. Made sense recently, but won't be around much longer.
Probably a Toyota hybrid is the best possible vehicle for most drivers on the road in the US today. They’re fuel efficient. They’re reliable. The price is reasonable. They don’t stop working because it’s cold. You don’t have extremely limited range. No telling how the world will look in 20 years but a Toyota hybrid is probably not a bad choice right now.

Back
Top Bottom