EVs are NOT America's future!

I ask this question honestly....IF Tesla is going to do so great in 24 why has the stock price gone to ****???

I wish my whole portfolio looked that "****ty"

1710957791177.png

I think Max was a little subdued in his response, that is not just cool but SUPER AWESOME!!!
The light show (on mine) is pretty cool too. What you get for $100 a year is a GREAT value.
I let my 3 great nephews play in mine for three hours one day, they now call me "Uncle Tesla" LOL
I didn't show them the "emissions mode" until they were about to leave, I didn't want them wearing that thing out. :)
‘’Emissions mode”?
I can understand not showing them that. Whole inside of the car’d be sticky.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS
Let's make sure we understand the problem: People only want a TE$LA.

I brought some receipts. Here are the stats: https://backlinko.com/tesla-stats

TESLA models beats everyone else by model count. If you add up all the models for TESLA below and then compare to the other manufacturers...there is no comparison. Im sorry if FORD and GM doesnt sell. It doesnt mean it's a dying product or a sympton of a much uglier problem

View attachment 7029114

View attachment 7029115

View attachment 7029116

GM goes out of the way to make the chevy volt look...stupid
FORD EVs are terrible performance, looks decent on some models and FUGLY on others
MERCEDES EV are awesome but nobody wants to pay $120k for one
Yea but ,
IMG_5021.jpeg
consumer affairs claims 243 million in 2023? (Or 9 out of 10 adults) . Our population being over 3 billion, I have trouble believing 243 million equals 9 out of 10 adults? I reckon 4 kids per household on average could be right?

$299 on 7/19/23....$171 today....whatever
And in May of 2023 it was $161. Again, what? It had a sharp rise, people sold to take profits, rinse repeat. The stock market is not an indicator of how Tesla is doing. Over the 5 year mark they're still up quite a bit. That includes the stock split.

I am the worst stock picker in the world. I bought Chipotle at $50 per share. I sold it after a decent return because I couldn’t understand why it was going up. Humbling experience because I picked a winner and was too chicken **** to stay with it.
Yeah my dumbass sold my Tesla shares waaaaaay back before that giant rocket to $2k/per share before the stock split. I mean if I would have just held.... Oh well. I also had a couple of bitcoins when they were first available, and were dirt cheap, and sold as soon as I could take a few bucks profit. :lol:

Anyways, sorry to hijack OP.

Yeah my dumbass sold my Tesla shares waaaaaay back before that giant rocket to $2k/per share before the stock split. I mean if I would have just held.... Oh well. I also had a couple of bitcoins when they were first available, and were dirt cheap, and sold as soon as I could take a few bucks profit. :lol:

Anyways, sorry to hijack OP.
woof, im sorry to hear that. i see it happen more often than not.

Then why can't they survive in the market, without subsidies, tax breaks and handouts? It's also pretty cute that you think the components for an EV are domestic.
I always love this flawed argument. It never fails to come up in a discussion. SUBSIDIES...

I would answer that if you know what the TESLA subsidie income was last year. And I would ask you to compare that to the subsidies paid for OIL around the world and the US

Maybe that's fake news. Let's go directly to the IEA

Let's do away with ALL subsidies...im all for it. That doesnt count all the lives sacrificed to fight wars to protect your $3 a gallon...

By then...Teslas will be the cheapest option

Back
Top Bottom