EVs are NOT America's future!

1714168270507.png

You tell me how to dig into their financials on an open sourced platform to check their sold inventory and I will more than likely show that assessment to be wrong as well. The chances of any of those platforms having NEVER sold a part for a Teslas is very slim...but there is always a chance to hold onto.

One anecdotal experience with not having to buy a part for a car does not make that everyones experience. I've never had to replace an engine on a Toyota but I would not say that no one has.

You seem to have had good luck with your Tesla's...that is not everyones experience. A lot of times Tesla does not rank #1 compared to other EV's

This is just one example

Yeah, but according to this list, the Model 3 is in the top 10, albeit at the bottom. However, the Model 3 is the 2nd cheapest of the E.V.s in the Top 10 (#1 is Kia Niro EV), and it ties the Kia Niro EV in overall score. I've never heard of a Kia Niro.

And if you look at their suggested article "The Best Electric Vehicles Under $50,000", the Model 3 comes in 2nd in their rating. So, still pretty good, I guess.

Me personally, I'm waiting for "The Best Electric Vehicles Under $5,000", because I buy cheap cars and keep AutoZone in business.

I’ve been called a lot worse. But, I snuck under the Boomer title by 2 years… however, I’ll take advantage of 2024 and I’ll identify as a Boomer in this case.
Just to settle a burning question in my mind: What is a boomer? I always thought that was slang for a ballistic missile submarine, but now it's got something to do with when a person was born. I was born.... a while ago. I need to know if I'm a boomer.

Damn it. If I wonder does that mean I am?

Not the future?

Tesla is the only stock being talked about on MSNBC, Cramer, CNN, Fox News...

I know I know...it's a lonely thread. You can't wait for the stock to crash...whatever whatever.

EV is the future...your stay poor mentality is holding you back

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

It is the future. The future simply isn't today. But battery tech and solar panels and all sorts of things are improving daily. Even though I don't fall for the climate crisis crap... I think any ration al person would have to agree that burning millions of gallons of gasoline every day, can't be good for us or the environment... Gas cars got us this far, and will serve us a bit longer... but their days are numbered. Gas won't last forever... They aren't very efficient, and at some point they will be replaced...

Reactions: GFB
Not the future?

I know I know...it's a lonely thread. You can't wait for the stock to crash...whatever whatever.

Not the future?

Nuke....I'm sure, based upon the news outlets you mentioned you are probably right...I say probably right, because NOBODY that is an investor would, in their right mind, relay on MSNBC for financial advise....much less CNN...however it does define you.......gitty up financial genius!!!

Back
Top Bottom