• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Connecticut School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is trying to manufacture an "excuse" for his actions. Sometimes applying supernatural concepts like "evil" to the actions of someone or something simplifies one's own reasoning instead of applying something more tangible, like "cause." If "bad laws" are a "cop out," maybe it's time to get a "cop in" schools. And, straw purchased firearms used in an assault, well..... a lot went wrong way before the "evil" deed and I don't think the devil made mommy buy him a bushmaster.

I'm all for cops in school but his behavior was "abhorent". I'll use that instead of the spooky supernatural "evil".
I misunderstood some of your post - I thought you were talking about gun laws in regards to his mother owning the firearms. My bad!

This is nothing but domestic terrorism. Anyone with an agenda, either homegrown or foreign can do this same thing Monday morning. It's time to stop trying to strip the rights of free men in America and stop sending millions overseas in foreign aid. Put that money to use in securing our schools.

same way. Nobody knows the code to my safe but me. I dont trust others even though I love my family. The code is hidden in my safety depost box so that if I croke... the girlfriend can do with them as she sees fit. Cause her name is on the trust for my guns, suppressors and SBR.

Hmm... I have entrusted my collection to a relative already and can still use them anytime, but I don't think your collection will replace the love you demonstrate with your post-humorous gift. If it were me, I'd much prefer to have you stuffed like a pillow. Much more cuddly and definitely not as cold. :p

I'm all for cops in school but his behavior was "abhorent". I'll use that instead of the spooky supernatural "evil".
I misunderstood some of your post - I thought you were talking about gun laws in regards to his mother owning the firearms. My bad!

This is nothing but domestic terrorism. Anyone with an agenda, either homegrown or foreign can do this same thing Monday morning. It's time to stop trying to strip the rights of free men in America and stop sending millions overseas in foreign aid. Put that money to use in securing our schools.

i agree with the foreign aid idea, we could really use that money here in the states, they should only have a max of 2 entrances/exits with someone to watch them and hve to unlock the doors from inside before anyone can enter/exit but that would take money away from other things like sports
and let the teachers or at least the principal carry

Last edited:

Bingo. It's time to overturn "no-carry" zones. Heck, most of us have been fingerprinted, bound, and gaged to the point of ridicule in order to be allowed to protect ourselves and those around us.

The deed was evil without a doubt, but the kid was sick, and his mother was disillusioned when she bought him guns. God didn't stop him, but a principal or teacher with a .45 would've had a chance. Blaming a sick person for doing something that they were basically enabled to do through poor parenting and bad laws isn't "evil."
I don't care about his circumstances. This man was a evil sick son of a *****.

Hmm... I have entrusted my collection to a relative already and can still use them anytime, but I don't think your collection will replace the love you demonstrate with your post-humorous gift. If it were me, I'd much prefer to have you stuffed like a pillow. Much more cuddly and definitely not as cold. :p

:lol:

ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner someone needs to go after the doctors ,drug companys and game creators that get these kids and adults all jacked up too, but you won't hear anything about the role drugs and violent video games played in this
YDrug companies and video games are no more responsible than Bushmaster firearms company.

They all seem to lack a strong father figure in there life's and by that I mean a father that will wear that butt out when you are in the wrong but always love you unconditionally IMO ..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom