• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting at McEachern High School 02/02/2024...

Tell me you don't know Cobb without saying it. Cobb is nothing like any of Atlanta's ghettos. It does suffer from a gerrymandered political environment that wraps around to the southern ghettos but that's it. F' David Scott.
I think it was steviesterno steviesterno that had snipers on his roof in his wealthy Cobb neighborhood. Disturbing any way you look at it, but I’m just ignorant.

I think it was steviesterno steviesterno that had snipers on his roof in his wealthy Cobb neighborhood. Disturbing any way you look at it, but I’m just ignorant.

:wave:

yup, that's me. And the white, trump-supporting, conservative, gunshop employee next to me was the one that shot and killed two police officers basically in the front yard of my now ~$600k home from inside their $600k home.

guns are not the problem. Drugs are not the problem. People are the problem. My guns and drugs have never hurt anyone.

@ 1971 my Dad married my step Mom in Calf. Brought her back to Ga. She noticed on the news all the killings going on. She ask my Dad about it. He said, if you'll notice it's blacks killing blacks. She realized it and that was all that was ever said about it. My wife and myself grew up in Cobb, it definitely isn't the same place we grew up in. My Wife and I worked in the Atlanta area most of our lives. Since I retired I don't think I've been inside the perimeter in nearly 4 yrs and have no desire to. My wife works from home most of the time since Covid and now loves it. She hates having to go to the office twice a month anymore in the Lenox area.
Back when my Wife and I were getting started, she landed her a job in Buckhead. I told her I wanted her to carry a gun. And she has ever since

Reasons why I quit ND once and for all. Every post was either:
- Give me money, here's my go fund me
- Re-homing my dog...
- HOA's suck
- As the OP stated, various airings of various dirty laundry. Worse than a damn soap opera.
That’s all ring neighbors is too…”is this your dog/cat? It was in my yard, please keep them contained!”

ND is truly a joke and the things people get placed in ND jail are crazy. I believe that the sooner a child knows and understands the destructive power of a firearm the better and sooner they RESPECT it. They knowing and understand that the real-life results are way different than that of the Nerf/water gun/Fornite/Call of Duty results are eye/mind-opening. Call me drastic, but my kids never really had toy guns, and I hate it when a family member gifts a toy gun. You gift your or my kid a toy gun, but as a precaution, you ask me if I have guns lying around the house when you visit for the holidays... Like WTF! I just don't see them as toys and my kids have grown up understanding that.

When we got property with a decent amount of land I had them both shoot a squirrel and we buried them. Sort of showing them that when you use this, you end that that. May have overdone it as my daughter does not like firearms at all, but has full respect for them, and even though my son plays video games he knows that real life has no respawning. The problem is not the gun, it is the way society and the media portray the gun.

Just my two cents. Good day to all!

Back
Top Bottom