• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting at McEachern High School 02/02/2024...

If you live in Cobb, all of your neighbors are from California, DC, New York, and they think they are more important than you. Just ask them!
That's either a myopic, uninformed, or ignorant statement. I don't have a single neighbor on my street or that I've talked to in my neighborhood from any of those places.

Video:
(queue the "I don't go on instagram", ok I don't care, your choice)

McEachern High School Shooting

I received a notification email from the NEXTDOOR app that this transpired yesterday. This post isn't about the shooting itself (link above), it's more about the local "neighbors" that posted about it. First off, I find the ND app to be a F'n joke to begin with, it's basically a place for people to ask for money and air their dirty laundry. What absolutely blows me away is the number of liberal asshats posting on the shooting thread about gun control, e.g., Why are guns so accessible?, Why weren't there more security officers assigned to the school?, Why does everyone in this country have to own a gun?, etc. Why is it that every time there is a shooting, the first response is MORE GUN CONTROL? How in the hell can a person think that making things illegal or more difficult to attain will make the problem go away? Why can't they understand that the people that are committing the offence are breaking the law, so additional laws wouldn't make any difference? I'm not surprised when I read this kind of drivel from some idiot in California or DC but to see what the people that live in my general area think is pretty damn depressing to me. I have an idea, let's make more laws that nobody gives a damn about! I guess critical thinking isn't a thing anymore.
They think that because they aren't very thoughtful. I mean honestly it's not hard for me to understand why some detest firearms. I see the same inability to think from the people whom seem to worship guns.

People are dumb and easy to manipulate.

Black wanna-be killers, shooting black victims, many black witnesses to the shooting....
at least THIS TIME somebody talked to the po-po
and a 17 year old shooter was arrested. That might not have happened inside 285*
Cobb is still a little bit different from the ghettos of Atlanta (but getting closer to that every year).

*(cuz' snitches get stitches, don't cha know).

Cobb is still a little bit different from the ghettos of Atlanta (but getting closer to that every year).
Tell me you don't know Cobb without saying it. Cobb is nothing like any of Atlanta's ghettos. It does suffer from a gerrymandered political environment that wraps around to the southern ghettos but that's it. F' David Scott.

Back
Top Bottom