• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting at McEachern High School 02/02/2024...

McEachern High School Shooting

I received a notification email from the NEXTDOOR app that this transpired yesterday. This post isn't about the shooting itself (link above), it's more about the local "neighbors" that posted about it. First off, I find the ND app to be a F'n joke to begin with, it's basically a place for people to ask for money and air their dirty laundry.
Sooooo, if the ND app is a F'n joke then WHY do you have it and why pay attention to it?????????????????????

Sooooo, if the ND app is a F'n joke then WHY do you have it and why pay attention to it?????????????????????
I really don't, but I get emails from it, I saw "shooting at McEachern High School" and opened the email. That being said, I don't have FB either but I get FB posts sent to me from friends all the time (which I can't read). I stand by what I said, Next Door is a F'n joke, just as bad if not worse than FB.

When I read "Maybe addressing mental illness is", the first thing that came to my mind is LIBERALS. I personally think it is far less about mental illness than it is about lack of discipline and accountability, e.g., children don't get disciplined and shown the difference between right and wrong (especially regarding ethical behavior), and criminals are given far too much opportunity to be repeat offenders. If I had it my way, capital punishment would be a requirement in all states, especially in crimes related to murder, attempted murder...
The judicial system is all about reform. Not a bad idea, but that doesn't work on everybody. What they are doing is costing the tax payer an awful lot of money. With very little results. I can tell you at best the reform effort is no better than 50 percent effective

It's not a gun problem.

Screenshot_20240203_171104_Chrome.jpg

McEachern High School Shooting

I received a notification email from the NEXTDOOR app that this transpired yesterday. This post isn't about the shooting itself (link above), it's more about the local "neighbors" that posted about it. First off, I find the ND app to be a F'n joke to begin with, it's basically a place for people to ask for money and air their dirty laundry. What absolutely blows me away is the number of liberal asshats posting on the shooting thread about gun control, e.g., Why are guns so accessible?, Why weren't there more security officers assigned to the school?, Why does everyone in this country have to own a gun?, etc. Why is it that every time there is a shooting, the first response is MORE GUN CONTROL? How in the hell can a person think that making things illegal or more difficult to attain will make the problem go away? Why can't they understand that the people that are committing the offence are breaking the law, so additional laws wouldn't make any difference? I'm not surprised when I read this kind of drivel from some idiot in California or DC but to see what the people that live in my general area think is pretty damn depressing to me. I have an idea, let's make more laws that nobody gives a damn about! I guess critical thinking isn't a thing anymore.
If you live in Cobb, all of your neighbors are from California, DC, New York, and they think they are more important than you. Just ask them!

Back
Top Bottom