• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Connecticut School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and a co-worker were talking about that yesterday.....Me and my wife actually broke down a little when they were interviewing a priest and he said he was talking with a child after this happened and the child started crying saying that he has nobody to play with because all of his friends are dead. Now all these children are going to have to live with this the rest of their life.

I don't know what to say to that....

Just had my meltdown, and apologize in advance.

My wife and kids are shipping so I came home to an empty house. I started folding some of the kids clothes to put them up with the news on in the back ground playing the medical examiner. I lost it. Some of those little children were shoot 3-11 times. The silence in my home is but until they get back from shopping. But there will be no happy voices walking in the door for the families of the murdered.

I know that my loving Heavenly Father was in those classrooms, he held those little ones as they cried out for their daddy... And he answered. I know he cradled them as they left the horror to be in His paradise, and I pray he in judgement cast the coward who inflicted the horror into a place of eternal fire, and said "depart from me I know you not".

Just had my meltdown, and apologize in advance.

My wife and kids are shipping so I came home to an empty house. I started folding some of the kids clothes to put them up with the news on in the back ground playing the medical examiner. I lost it. Some of those little children were shoot 3-11 times. The silence in my home is but until they get back from shopping. But there will be no happy voices walking in the door for the families of the murdered.

I know that my loving Heavenly Father was in those classrooms, he held those little ones as they cried out for their daddy... And he answered. I know he cradled them as they left the horror to be in His paradise, and I pray he in judgement cast the coward who inflicted the horror into a place of eternal fire, and said "depart from me I know you not".

Amen

No offense guys, but could we keep the conspiracy theory stuff out of this thread?

It was done before, and I am just irritated that the only thing coming out of this is talk about gun control and the psychopath who murdered these babies. Just focus on the victims and their families. This crap disgust me and it really does hurt.

It was done before, and I am just irritated that the only thing coming out of this is talk about gun control and the psychopath who murdered these babies. Just focus on the victims and their families. This crap disgust me and it really does hurt.

It is a shame that the media does focus on that. It really is. This quote always fits the media "if it bleeds it leads". It sickening.

The deed was evil without a doubt, but the kid was sick, and his mother was disillusioned when she bought him guns. God didn't stop him, but a principal or teacher with a .45 would've had a chance. Blaming a sick person for doing something that they were basically enabled to do through poor parenting and bad laws isn't "evil."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom