• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

To my understanding, Islam is not just about worshiping one's "God". It is a way of life that also permeates all facets of the economy, society and government. If any of the four areas; worship, economic, societal or governmental; are out of balance it generally results in fundamentalist Muslims taking radical action to force them into balance. We don't do that in the United States of America.

In my view, this makes Islam more than just a religion. Therefore, to my view, it should not be accorded the same protection true religions of worship are afforded in the United States. This is just my opinion, but I do believe it to be valid. Islam may be a religion of "peace", but only within the bounds defined by the Koran's writings. Culturally, true Islamic belief is incompatible with Western culture.

With Islam, there can be no separation of Church and State. They are historically and fundamentally intertwined. I harbor no ill will towards the human being of the Islamic faith. However, I do not believe their "religion" allows them the freedom to accept and become a part of our or any Western culture.

Can someone refuse someone service based on their religion alone? Maybe not. But, Islam is not simply a religion. By extension those people of the Islamic faith who call themselves Muslims, are not just living a religion of worshiping their "God". Fundamentally, Islam is intolerant of anyone who does not follow Islam.

My rambling two cents worth.

I had a come to Jesus moment wth...i would say middle eastern duche bags at hi caliber one weekend..I had an end lane (rifle)and there was about five to seven in there shooting and had two lanes and there women too..they keep coming over to behind me and taking pictures with i phones..I told the one that kept wispering to another, that if he didnt refrain from the pics that i was going to take them outside and break there phones...Tom came in and saw what was happening and asked them to leave...WTF were they so interested in..that had me on edge for a while..I remember every ones face..im sure i will see them again some place..

You shoulda called me to go along, I woulda had persec on your 6.... did you have a bin laden target up lol

You shoulda called me to go along, I woulda had persec on your 6.... did you have a bin laden target up lol
I actually did..but my warm up is on business cars at 7 yrds so i think that sparked interest..but it was just weird how they were milling about and not doing much shooting...so yeah I ll call ya next time and we can have a jihad party in the parking lot..LOL!

I'd like to point out he was later diagnosed as having a pretty hefty case of schizophrenia that had been undiagnosed for quite some time.

Why is it that every time there's a shooting lately it turns out the shooter is either certifiably nuts or taking medication with psychosis as a known side effect?

Because they tend to shoot indiscriminately and at unarmed victims and most frequently in a "gun free zone".

Are you kidding me? Islam speaks of peace and respect just like every other major religion. Yes they have their extremists but then again so does Christianity. And how is this a case of equal treatment? How is this sign any different from no ******s in the 60's? Treating an ENTIRE group of people based on the actions of some is just blind ignorance. Lets also not forget that these terrorists are retaliating because of America's foreign policies. But then again i may just be confused.

Have you read past the first half of the Quran? Nope, obviously not.

Back
Top Bottom