• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

True. But most people would agree that they are entitled equal opportunity and not active denial of it, which was the case when the ERA was written.

But that is the end goal of all of this crap.
ERA?

that never was ratified and hence died. (thank god)

yup, kinda ****ed up to demand someone service another against their free will

But not as ****ed up as denying service to another for arbitrary irrational reasons...

"Hey, you have more melanin in your skin than me. No soup for you!" :wacko:

not a fan of federal power grabs

Yeah well... yeah.

But not as ****ed up as denying service to another for arbitrary irrational reasons...

"Hey, you have more melanin in your skin than me. No soup for you!" :wacko:

Yeah well... yeah.
no, its more ****ed up in my opinion for the government to dictate playing nice and forcing citizens to follow a universal moral code (as if the gov is any authority on ethical treatment of people)

still, i agree its ****ed up to deny service based on something frivolous such as that; but its not my place to dictate to folks how to run their business

i just choose to not associate with them. free market and all that

i agree its ****ed up, but its also not my place to tell folks how to run their business

i just choose to not associate with them. free market and all that
No, no. We need government intervention to FORCE people to serve everyone a sammich otherwise someone's feelings might get hurt. The Constitution clearly states it's the federal government's job to make sure nobody gets their feelings hurt.

I was thinking of the Civil Rights Act.

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. It is wrong to discriminate based on creed, race, gender and all that. I won't do that in my business to an extent. The exception being maybe a Muslim religious groups looking for a place to have a prayer center. I might pass on something like that. I just get pissed when I hear the "poor woe is me why does everybody not like muslims" line.

GreauLSU said:
No, no. We need government intervention to FORCE people to serve everyone a sammich otherwise someone's feelings might get hurt. The Constitution clearly states it's the federal government's job to make sure nobody gets their feelings hurt.
Infract yourself.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, sometimes it seems we are working to form a more imperfect union...

Back
Top Bottom