• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

I agree there are 2 sides to the story. I also agree that there has been conflict between Europeans (and more recently in history Americans as well) and the people in the middle east. I also agree that we are far from blameless for the current relationship between the region of the middle east, their people, and Muslims in general.

However, no matter how we got to the current situation, we must understand and accept the new reality. The muslim population always carries with it a certain percentage of a radical element. When muslim population grows the radical element grows with it. We have seen throughout history what happens when the radical element reaches critical mass in a country. It always leads to violence, desstabilization, and terror. This has been happening for a long time and is well documented. I believe it was Indonesia back in the 18th century when the British army soaked their bullets in pigs blood and used those bullets to execute radical Islamic terrorists. They had peace for quite some time when they started that. These radical muslims hide in a community of an apathetic muslim population. These "nonviolent muslims" do not exterminate the snakes within their own ranks and seem quite happy to make them our problem as they continue to cry racism and oppression whenever they are lumped into the same category as the fellow muslims they allow to hide within their communities.

Make no mistake, radical Islamic terrorists are cancer cells hiding in the sickened populations of muslims. That cancer has now metastasized due to the world wide spread of Muslim men in the refugees crisis and will be systemic shortly if it isn't already. Sometimes when you have lung cancer you have to take the whole lung out because you can't successfully target just the cancer cells. Nice to live after the surgery though.

You want people to quit lumping radical and non radical muslims into the same category? Then get the muslim world to rid themselves of these radical a $$hats themselves without making it our problem. I want to see a world wide movement within the muslim world denouncing these radicals with fervor. I want to see muslim armies marching on the terrorist f@cKS so it's not our sons, fathers, daughters and mothers dying at the hands of these numbnuts. Most of all I want to see the so called "peaceful muslims" everyone keeps telling about to start winning the damn PR war against the radicals. What I have seen so far translates into a limp dick and too little too late.

That is all.

Bingo!

Sorry boys I've been working. Miss me? Doesn't matter how long ago the crusades happened. Your statement about Muslims were wrong. Christians have killed a lot more. And for those who want more recent events here's a little link for you. http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html and another (This one's worth the read boys! It hits closer to home) http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.ww2.html . And a quick little history lesson. Those who think the crusades happened because of a few Muslim raiders think again. The crusades were the result of many things one of them being bored young (christian) knights who had been trained their entire lives with no action. if you care about this off topic discussion here's a third link for you. http://www.history.com/topics/crusades.
Ill have one more post after this and ill let you have your thread back after Just one question. Do you guys believe that the American race is Superior to the Muslim race?

Obviously the crusades didn't kill enough of them. Do you actually think events that happened that long ago are a valid point in this discussion? Next you'll bring up Alexander the Great's conquest of Afghanistan to justify the mass refugee invasion of greece. Ridiculous. The whole world was violent and at war with eachother back then. And the Muslims gave as good as they got if not better in all of the crusades. You are not suggesting that the muslim world was peaceful and minding it's own business until the evil Europeans came and screwed everything up are you? Did they not conquer, sack and rape their way across southern Europe? Not that any of this matters. It was a long time ago. I didn't do it and you weren't there. Quit making 1000 year olsld excuses for terrorist a $$hats and the population of weak willed whining cowards that hide them or run away today.

Sorry boys I've been working. Miss me? Doesn't matter how long ago the crusades happened. Your statement about Muslims were wrong. Christians have killed a lot more. And for those who want more recent events here's a little link for you. http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html and another (This one's worth the read boys! It hits closer to home) http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.ww2.html . And a quick little history lesson. Those who think the crusades happened because of a few Muslim raiders think again. The crusades were the result of many things one of them being bored young (christian) knights who had been trained their entire lives with no action. if you care about this off topic discussion here's a third link for you. http://www.history.com/topics/crusades.
Ill have one more post after this and ill let you have your thread back after Just one question. Do you guys believe that the American race is Superior to the Muslim race?

American and Muslim aren't races.

American is a nationality and Muslim is follower of a faith based on Islam which is a religion.

Thanks for the links to a personal blog. They were worth the price of admission. I think many major religions have progressed except for one which is determined to digress and wallow in violence. Many will say but it's just a few radicles. Well here is a news flash the data that was provided me in 2002 was that small group of radicle Muslims was a number equivalent to the population of the United States.

Muslim dissenters who disagree are being persecuted and assassinated by the radicle right. You reference history but then ignore the past 100 years and what has evolved. You totally ignore South West Asia and the part this cult like religion has made in transforming nations more democratic with women receiving more equal treatment to what exist in Egypt, Iran etc. today.

It would behoove everyone to get the "whole" picture of just how religion shaped nations not just 500+ years ago but what just has been occurring the past 100 that directly impacts our society today and is a potential threat.

Until then I'll heed your advice and be on the look out for radicle Christian communities who are beheading non-believers who refuse to convert, or kill those wishing to depart the faith, killing those not Christian enough, cutting the clitorises off prepubescent girls, stoning women to death who failed to have 4 male witnesses who support the claim of rape, prevents women from possessing property other than Jewelry (Women wear their wealth) and can be put to death legally by the husband if dishonored.

But what difference does it make? http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/04/radical_christianity_vs_radical_islam.html

American and Muslim aren't races.

American is a nationality and Muslim is follower of a faith based on Islam which is a religion.

Thanks for the links to a personal blog. They were worth the price of admission. I think many major religions have progressed except for one which is determined to digress and wallow in violence. Many will say but it's just a few radicles. Well here is a news flash the data that was provided me in 2002 was that small group of radicle Muslims was a number equivalent to the population of the United States.

Muslim dissenters who disagree are being persecuted and assassinated by the radicle right. You reference history but then ignore the past 100 years and what has evolved. You totally ignore South West Asia and the part this cult like religion has made in transforming nations more democratic with women receiving more equal treatment to what exist in Egypt, Iran etc. today.

It would behoove everyone to get the "whole" picture of just how religion shaped nations not just 500+ years ago but what just has been occurring the past 100 that directly impacts our society today and is a potential threat.

Until then I'll heed your advice and be on the look out for radicle Christian communities who are beheading non-believers who refuse to convert, or kill those wishing to depart the faith, killing those not Christian enough, cutting the clitorises off prepubescent girls, stoning women to death who failed to have 4 male witnesses who support the claim of rape, prevents women from possessing property other than Jewelry (Women wear their wealth) and can be put to death legally by the husband if dishonored.

But what difference does it make? http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/04/radical_christianity_vs_radical_islam.html

First off...LOL!

Secondly, however, I will disargee that Islam is actually a "nation". Louis Farrakhan called it right on that when he coined the "Nation of Islam" name. They are a nation without borders, creeping like kudzu across the face of the planet, choking the life out of all indigenous peoples. Each and every muslim is both spy and a saboteur, bent on destroying existing governments and religions and replacing them all with the coveted "worldwide caliphate" that they make no attempt to hide or deny. Only stupid and/or ignorant "infidels", so ashamed of who they are and who they came from continue to keep themselves intentionally blind to this glaring truth. Sadly, these self deluded pieces of **** maintain enough influence to prevent the rest of us from effectively defending against the muslim threat. And unless we defend ourselves vigorously and successfully all NON-muslims WILL be the slaves or corpses that islam plainly states we deserve to be in all of it's teachings. The religion of peace is only peaceful when everyone subjects themselves to it. Really it won't even be peaceful then because they have differing ideas of the right way to worship allah and kill each other as often as they kill infidels.

I just don't understand why so many Americans are so against Muslims. And as for free speech, its clearly defamation. And if i were Muslim i would consider it fighting words as well. Free speech is meant to prevent government interactions to media and protect someones opinion. It does not mean i am free to spread hate. And if someone were to walk in my front door uninvited lets just say they'd have a little bit more to worry about that just a law suit.:thumb:
free speech?

this nation allows for individual to engage in hate speech, yet a business owner cannot extend that right to how they operate their business?

that makes no sense. i am 100% for free speech. this has nothing to do with muslims

free speech?

this nation allows for individual to engage in hate speech, yet a business owner cannot extend that right to how they operate their business?

that makes no sense. i am 100% for free speech. this has nothing to do with muslims

It doesn't have anything to do with Muslims or free speech. It has to do with public discrimination. Consider if you think it would be fine if an open to the public business refused to serve and told you to leave because you are male or whyte? Same thing. Can't do it. Well... shouldn't do it in a "fair" equal world.

It doesn't have anything to do with Muslims or free speech. It has to do with public discrimination. Consider if you think it would be fine if an open to the public business refused to serve and told you to leave because you are male or whyte? Same thing. Can't do it. Well... shouldn't do it in a "fair" equal world.
im completely fine with a private business or association discriminating against white people; and evidently uncle sam is too (affirmative action)

hell, i believe they dont even need to give a reason for the discrimination. so long as you arent receiving tax payer money and are autonomous then demanding a business cater to people the owner/managers dont want to is a breach of their 1st amendment right

its pure hypocrisy to allow hate speech and not the ability to openly practice it visavis their private business. it is free speech issue

Back
Top Bottom