• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

I know the Hitler thing is called Godwin's Law.
What is it called when somebody brings up the (500-1,000 year old) Crusades about an issue in 2016?

Especially when they don't actually KNOW history, just the bleeding heart talking points version. Muslims DID murder and rob Christian pilgrims trying to reach Jerusalem(which the muslims had claimed as their own holy site and limited access to by the Christians in the first place. So, trying to defend islam as simply fighting back against the "evils" of the crusaders is still bull **** in every possible way.

Especially when they don't actually KNOW history, just the bleeding heart talking points version. Muslims DID murder and rob Christian pilgrims trying to reach Jerusalem(which the muslims had claimed as their own holy site and limited access to by the Christians in the first place. So, trying to defend islam as simply fighting back against the "evils" of the crusaders is still bull **** in every possible way.
Facts became irrelevant in this thread long ago.

according to this website, in 2015 alone there were almost 3000 attacks in 53 countries by muslims. and admittedly this isn't all.
Nearly 28,000 people were killed as a result and nearly as many injured.

Included is a list of where when and how many died. includes beheadings, suicide bombers etc

These were attacks on civilians, most unarmed and my guess is a good many were women and children. disgusting.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

according to this website, in 2015 alone there were almost 3000 attacks in 53 countries by muslims. and admittedly this isn't all.
Nearly 28,000 people were killed as a result and nearly as many injured.

Included is a list of where when and how many died. includes beheadings, suicide bombers etc

These were attacks on civilians, most unarmed and my guess is a good many were women and children. disgusting.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

To quote Reagan..."There you go again".

You KNOW logic just pisses them off. ;)

I had a come to Jesus moment wth...i would say middle eastern duche bags at hi caliber one weekend..I had an end lane (rifle)and there was about five to seven in there shooting and had two lanes and there women too..they keep coming over to behind me and taking pictures with i phones..I told the one that kept wispering to another, that if he didnt refrain from the pics that i was going to take them outside and break there phones...Tom came in and saw what was happening and asked them to leave...WTF were they so interested in..that had me on edge for a while..I remember every ones face..im sure i will see them again some place..

Back
Top Bottom