• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

When you remember what happened to Chris Kyle, you might be wary of handing a loaded gun to a Muslim guy you don't know?

When you remember 911 you might feel the same about teaching them to fly planes. But American's learn slow and forget fast. And we heap hate on those who DO learn fast and forget slow.

Self righteous? Im not Muslim? Damn right ill keep it coming. Tell me how this is any different from the civil rights movement.
What next? Me being able to sue you for not letting me walk in your front door and put my feet up on your coffee table? Racist!

And you didn't answer how this doesn't violate fee speech.

I just don't understand why so many Americans are so against Muslims. And as for free speech, its clearly defamation. And if i were Muslim i would consider it fighting words as well. Free speech is meant to prevent government interactions to media and protect someones opinion. It does not mean i am free to spread hate. And if someone were to walk in my front door uninvited lets just say they'd have a little bit more to worry about that just a law suit.:thumb:

I just don't understand why so many Americans are so against Muslims. And as for free speech, its clearly defamation. And if i were Muslim i would consider it fighting words as well. Free speech is meant to prevent government interactions to media and protect someones opinion. It does not mean i am free to spread hate. And if someone were to walk in my front door uninvited lets just say they'd have a little bit more to worry about that just a law suit.:thumb:
So you can tell someone what to do with their private property, but yours is off limits?

Thankfully, this is the last post of yours that I will ever see because I am putting you on ignore.

I have several people on ignore. I use that feature for people I no longer wish to do business with.

If I could hang a sign from my avatar, it would say, "No muslims, muslim lovers, or anyone who would see my rights violated, allowed."

Feel free to sue me if you like.

Hahaha thats fine with me brother. Like i said earlier refusal to do business with someone based on anything other than credibility is a full retard decision.

Self righteous? Im not Muslim? Damn right ill keep it coming. Tell me how this is any different from the civil rights movement.
Civil rights was about equal treatment and civil rights. Islam is about total control over everyone else and murder or enslavement of all non-muslims. But I can see where you might get confused.

Are you kidding me? Islam speaks of peace and respect just like every other major religion. Yes they have their extremists but then again so does Christianity. And how is this a case of equal treatment? How is this sign any different from no ******s in the 60's? Treating an ENTIRE group of people based on the actions of some is just blind ignorance. Lets also not forget that these terrorists are retaliating because of America's foreign policies. But then again i may just be confused.

Are you kidding me? Islam speaks of peace and respect just like every other major religion. Yes they have their extremists but then again so does Christianity. And how is this a case of equal treatment? How is this sign any different from no ******s in the 60's? Treating an ENTIRE group of people based on the actions of some is just blind ignorance. Lets also not forget that these terrorists are retaliating because of America's foreign policies. But then again i may just be confused.

Confused...full of ****...certainly SOMETHING. You just justified mass murder, butchering Nunns and beheading private citizens in the name of Islamic oppression. GRATS!

As for islam speaking of peace...Bernie Madoff spoke of security and income. Believe not what they say but how many corpses they create. And the horse **** attempt to equivocate islam with Christianity won't wash either. Christ was a carpenter who preached love and tolerance and healed the sick and raised the dead. Muhammad was a warlord and pedophile who preached jihad and murder and raped the living. The greatest act of faith of Christians is to turn the other cheek. The greatest acts of fidelity for muslims is to strike the heads off of infidels.

Yeah, you really ARE confused.

Back
Top Bottom