• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

I did not imply that, I meant that when on a range you have to be able to trust your fellow shooters. Here no stranger can walk onto a range and be handed a loaded weapon. There are police checks and you have to be recommended by another member.
Chris Kyle's murderer was not a stranger and it sounds like would have been admitted to an Aussie range.
But I get your point.

Chris Kyle's murderer was not a stranger and it sounds like would have been admitted to an Aussie range.
But I get your point.

I'd like to point out he was later diagnosed as having a pretty hefty case of schizophrenia that had been undiagnosed for quite some time.

Why is it that every time there's a shooting lately it turns out the shooter is either certifiably nuts or taking medication with psychosis as a known side effect?

Race : a group of individuals who share a common culture or history <the English race>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/race
It seems the lot of you don't know the meaning of race. Maybe a definition will help you out and help not to confuse with nationality. The point is the constitution states that every man is created equal. This is what the federal government goes by. This is what America was built on. My point is the owner of the range putting up that sign was unethical and he deserved to get sued. Im not disagreeing that a person should be forced to serve everyone. If a customer is being il-manered then by all means kick him out. But no one should have the right to say im not serving "those" people.

Race : a group of individuals who share a common culture or history <the English race>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/race
It seems the lot of you don't know the meaning of race. Maybe a definition will help you out and help not to confuse with nationality. The point is the constitution states that every man is created equal. This is what the federal government goes by. This is what America was built on. My point is the owner of the range putting up that sign was unethical and he deserved to get sued. Im not disagreeing that a person should be forced to serve everyone. If a customer is being il-manered then by all means kick him out. But no one should have the right to say im not serving "those" people.

I sure appreciate your ill conceived self righteous lectures ..... please keep it coming :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom