• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

Are you kidding me? Islam speaks of peace and respect just like every other major religion. Yes they have their extremists but then again so does Christianity. And how is this a case of equal treatment? How is this sign any different from no ******s in the 60's? Treating an ENTIRE group of people based on the actions of some is just blind ignorance. Lets also not forget that these terrorists are retaliating because of America's foreign policies. But then again i may just be confused.

You obviously did not take the time to read the article I posted. Here it is again and I think it does a great job of explaining why a lot of Americans don't like muslims.

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpr...-tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/

I think some of you have been brain washed by the media. Take a ponder at this article by Time. http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175987,00.html The reason that the Koran is so violent was to stop the slaughter. And Nuh uh buddy. you don't get to skip the old testament. Thats 3/4 of your religion and it was equally as violent. You can't bring up the son without mentioning the father himself. And WinstonSmith WinstonSmith . I see your article, and raise you one more. There's always two sides to each story. http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/WhyTerroristsHateAmer.html
But my views on Islam and terrorism is beside the point of this entire post. We're getting off track.

I think some of you have been brain washed by the media. Take a ponder at this article by Time. http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,175987,00.html The reason that the Koran is so violent was to stop the slaughter. And Nuh uh buddy. you don't get to skip the old testament. Thats 3/4 of your religion and it was equally as violent. You can't bring up the son without mentioning the father himself. And WinstonSmith WinstonSmith . I see your article, and raise you one more. There's always two sides to each story. http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/WhyTerroristsHateAmer.html
But my views on Islam and terrorism is beside the point of this entire post. We're getting off track.

You said Christians...followers of Christ. By definition the New Testament. Besides, islam is based on the same old testament as the Bible and the Torah. The Koran, on the other hand is the works of a madman who taught that it is ok to kill men if you want their wives and that force marrying children is normal and holy. No, the only one who is deluded here is the one who thinks islam is peaceful and equal to Christianity.

And one other point, Christ said "render unto Ceaser that which is Ceasars" thus (and in other ways) acknowledging the authority of secular governments. Muhammad taught that islam was the ONLY government that men should recognize. Thus ensuring the absolute power of the clergy to designate who is a good muslim and who should be enslaved or killed. Killing in the name of God is an aberration to Christians and a responsibility to muslims.

But, again, you REFUSE to understand. What's the old say? "None so blind as he who WILL NOT see".

In the history of our country, and since 2001, far more "Muslims" have been killed by the U.S., than Americans killed by "Muslims"
Far more Muslims, than other faiths, are killed by terrorism than other faiths.

Yet in our irreconcilable american hubris -- we think we are the victims.

In the history of our country, and since 2001, far more "Muslims" have been killed by the U.S., than Americans killed by "Muslims"
Far more Muslims, than other faiths, are killed by terrorism than other faiths.

Yet in our irreconcilable american hubris -- we think we are the victims.
Q: How many muslims has America killed?

A: Not enough.

I agree there are 2 sides to the story. I also agree that there has been conflict between Europeans (and more recently in history Americans as well) and the people in the middle east. I also agree that we are far from blameless for the current relationship between the region of the middle east, their people, and Muslims in general.

However, no matter how we got to the current situation, we must understand and accept the new reality. The muslim population always carries with it a certain percentage of a radical element. When muslim population grows the radical element grows with it. We have seen throughout history what happens when the radical element reaches critical mass in a country. It always leads to violence, desstabilization, and terror. This has been happening for a long time and is well documented. I believe it was Indonesia back in the 18th century when the British army soaked their bullets in pigs blood and used those bullets to execute radical Islamic terrorists. They had peace for quite some time when they started that. These radical muslims hide in a community of an apathetic muslim population. These "nonviolent muslims" do not exterminate the snakes within their own ranks and seem quite happy to make them our problem as they continue to cry racism and oppression whenever they are lumped into the same category as the fellow muslims they allow to hide within their communities.

Make no mistake, radical Islamic terrorists are cancer cells hiding in the sickened populations of muslims. That cancer has now metastasized due to the world wide spread of Muslim men in the refugees crisis and will be systemic shortly if it isn't already. Sometimes when you have lung cancer you have to take the whole lung out because you can't successfully target just the cancer cells. Nice to live after the surgery though.

You want people to quit lumping radical and non radical muslims into the same category? Then get the muslim world to rid themselves of these radical a $$hats themselves without making it our problem. I want to see a world wide movement within the muslim world denouncing these radicals with fervor. I want to see muslim armies marching on the terrorist f@cKS so it's not our sons, fathers, daughters and mothers dying at the hands of these numbnuts. Most of all I want to see the so called "peaceful muslims" everyone keeps telling about to start winning the damn PR war against the radicals. What I have seen so far translates into a limp dick and too little too late.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom