• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

Don't you?

Well, if they have a sign on the door that reads, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" and I'm an economically challenged, or a "pauperized-American", and cannot afford shoes, should the owner have the right to deny me service? Maybe the government could take some money away from the business owner by force of arms and set up a shoe stand outside where shoes could be distributed freely to any who need them.

Well, if they have a sign on the door that reads, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" and I'm an economically challenged, or a "pauperized-American", and cannot afford shoes, should the owner have the right to deny me service? Maybe the government could take some money away from the business owner by force of arms and set up a shoe stand outside where shoes could be distributed freely to any who need them.
i have been to a few dive bars before that were so greasy that if you didnt have a weapon upon entering they would issue you a knife at the door

i have been to a few dive bars before that were so greasy that if you didnt have a weapon upon entering they would issue you a knife at the door

I remember (vaguely) going into a biker run hootie bar in the early 1980's (JAX) that had a hand lettered sign at the door which read, "NO MACHINEGUNS ALLOWED INSIDE!" LOL!

Back
Top Bottom