• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

That's not the law. There is a distinction between being able to say what you think and taking action on those beliefs that are detrimental or "unfair" to others. You have to remember the context of the laws and how bad things were at the time. Ideally, in a rational egalitarian world, this wouldn't be an issue. But we aren't and there are ign'ernt jerks out there that would bring back the "Colored Only" signs etc. Equal access. Again, its da law...

There have been "reverse affirmative action" cases. Some of them have won. And the SCOTUS had chipped away at entire concept of Affirmative Action (until Allito died anyway).

That's not the law. There is a distinction between being able to say what you think and taking action on those beliefs that are detrimental or "unfair" to others. You have to remember the context of the laws and how bad things were at the time. Ideally, in a rational egalitarian world, this wouldn't be an issue. But we aren't and there are ign'ernt jerks out there that would bring back the "Colored Only" signs etc. Equal access. Again, its da law...

There have been "reverse affirmative action" cases. Some of them have won. And the SCOTUS had chipped away at entire concept of Affirmative Action (until Allito died anyway).
i know its the law; im saying the law (particularly the great society bull**** pushed by lbj decades ago) conflicts with the constitution

my assertion is one of belief, and contradicts what the law states. what ignant jerks do is none of my concern (unless they pass laws lol)

Sorry boys I've been working. Miss me? Doesn't matter how long ago the crusades happened. Your statement about Muslims were wrong. Christians have killed a lot more. And for those who want more recent events here's a little link for you. http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html and another (This one's worth the read boys! It hits closer to home) http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.ww2.html . And a quick little history lesson. Those who think the crusades happened because of a few Muslim raiders think again. The crusades were the result of many things one of them being bored young (christian) knights who had been trained their entire lives with no action. if you care about this off topic discussion here's a third link for you. http://www.history.com/topics/crusades.
Ill have one more post after this and ill let you have your thread back after Just one question. Do you guys believe that the American race is Superior to the Muslim race?

This made me "raff out roud." You are so right. It is unheard of for Europeans to quarrel with each other. (oops, did anyone see what I did there?)

"All men are created equal..."

But they are not entitled to an equal outcome in life. You could argue that they are entitled to an equal outcome in jurisprudence, but we know that never happens.

But they are not entitled to an equal outcome in life.

True. But most people would agree that they are entitled equal opportunity and not active denial of it, which was the case when the ERA was written.

You could argue that they are entitled to an equal outcome in jurisprudence, but we know that never happens.

But that is the end goal of all of this crap.

Back
Top Bottom