• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CAIR douchebag suing gun range over "no muslim" sign

I feel like im going to get a lot of disagreement from this post but i couldn't hold my tongue. I think its really bizarre that anyone would choose to side with the range owner. Whether or not he went to the range looking for trouble is irrelevant. The sign was racist. Not only is it unethical but its also a full retard business decision. Damn right he sued. I'm sure if there was a sign here in the south written no whites there would be a lot more lawsuits than just one.

How can this be racist? Good grief that word has been misused well past any semblance of its definition without any thought by far too many. islam/muslim is NOT a race.

Before you next try the skin color as justification there are many Caucasians (you may need to look it up, we'll wait) who are muslim

Since when is muslim a race? And what about free speech?
Since 'racist' became the trump card to silence any and everything that hurts someone's feelers.
ANY private company should be able to serve, or not, ANY person they so choose. I've never understood 1) Wanting to force someone to serve you that doesn't want to and 2) Those who would use the force of government to insure THEIR desires are inflicted upon a private business. WTH? How did we get here? :confused:

As a white Christian, if a business had a sign that said "no whites" or "no Christians" I'd head on down the road. Suing them would be the last thing on my mind. This whole collectivist mentality is just bizarre. :tsk:

Since 'racist' became the trump card to silence any and everything that hurts someone's feelers.
ANY private company should be able to serve, or not, ANY person they so choose. I've never understood 1) Wanting to force someone to serve you that doesn't want to and 2) Those who would use the force of government to insure THEIR desires are inflicted upon a private business. WTH? How did we get here? :confused:

As a white Christian, if a business had a sign that said "no whites" or "no Christians" I'd head on down the road. Suing them would be the last thing on my mind. This whole collectivist mentality is just bizarre. :tsk:
You'll get no argument from me.

I think business/property owners should have 100% say so as to whom they will do business with. If you don't like it, tough. Open your own business.

How can this be racist? Good grief that word has been misused well past any semblance of its definition without any thought by far too many.

So right, I wish people would look up the meaning of the word. Nearly every reference to it nowadays is actually talking about bigotry or discrimination, very different.

I believe he went there to confront the store about their posted sign. I wonder if there's security video of the incident ?

Eddie Ray Routh, the US Marine that murdered Chris Kyle, was a Muslim? I did not know that.

I did not imply that, I meant that when on a range you have to be able to trust your fellow shooters. Here no stranger can walk onto a range and be handed a loaded weapon. There are police checks and you have to be recommended by another member.

far more people die in america at the hands of blacks than muslim's by a huge amount, but you'll never see a sign that says "black free zone" will ya?

thats because the white man has become a racial coward.

god forbid you get called a "racist" in todays world.

"what did he just say?"

"i cant believe he said that"

" QUICK,KILL THE MESSENGER "

attack him!

if you act like its not happening it will go away,quick put on your blinders, na,na,na,na,na,na,na.

I did not imply that, I meant that when on a range you have to be able to trust your fellow shooters. Here no stranger can walk onto a range and be handed a loaded weapon. There are police checks and you have to be recommended by another member.

Eddie Ray Routh, the US Marine that murdered Chris Kyle, was a Muslim? I did not know that.

I read it the same way echo did...

Back
Top Bottom