• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabela's has lost their freaking mind

I've thought about getting a job in a box store (not working right now) just to buy up all the ammo and reloading supplies so I can watch all the early morning neckbeard's faces sag and tear up when they realize they've waited for nothing. LOL.

Maybe get the employee discount huh? :lol:

I've thought about getting a job in a box store (not working right now) just to buy up all the ammo and reloading supplies so I can watch all the early morning neckbeard's faces sag and tear up when they realize they've waited for nothing. LOL.
I think you should.
Then sale them here for the same neckbeards …. Overpriced, for sure!! Lol

I'm kinda thinking about doing that now myself!
More for entertainment than for profit. But hey, $20 is $20.

Always check Academy’s price before going to these other places.
Cabellas, has been bad to me all the way…. Not a good place to buy anything….

The key for me is the Cabelas card. Double points on Tuesdays and inhouse purchases anytime (I think) which adds up to cash back to buy more of their stuff later. As always, Caveat Emptor - even at Academy.

The key for me is the Cabelas card. Double points on Tuesdays and inhouse purchases anytime (I think) which adds up to cash back to buy more of their stuff later. As always, Caveat Emptor - even at Academy.
I do that with my Academy’s card though…. their price not to bad and I still get 5% discount….

Back
Top Bottom