• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Boomer Fudd Mindset

I hate to say it but the world was a better place before "social media" took over. Now everyone wants to argue about every little thing and tell others what they should like. I still have the mindset of if you like it who gives a S**t what anyone else says. If something catches my eye and I can afford it Im getting it. Life is far too short to let others dictate your happiness.

I hate to say it but the world was a better place before "social media" took over. Now everyone wants to argue about every little thing and tell others what they should like. I still have the mindset of if you like it who gives a S**t what anyone else says. If something catches my eye and I can afford it Im getting it. Life is far too short to let others dictate your happiness.
Agreed. I wish social media would've never become a thing.

I got myself a Fudd hat
1000009037.jpg

Fixed that for you.
Most "illegal" full auto's reside in the state of California. Due to their restrictive laws, everything is illegal anyway so people just do what they want. I was always amazed at the amount of illegal crap I would see when talking to people in California.

Hey dumbasses, you elect these people who pass these laws that they don't or can't enforce because there are too many people and too much open space and the rest of us are stuck holding the bag. NYC is the same way.

Knock it off!

It's funny how two forums on completely different subjects yet have similar groups of mindsets. Over in a bass guitar forum on facebook I hear things like "you don't need more than 4 strings" and "Fender Precision is the best bass of all time."

Sounds rightly familiar to the boomer fudds in gun forums who go on about how you don't need a full auto or the 1911 is the best pistol of all time lol.
My daughter has been taking bass lessons every Friday for over two years. She's left handed like me. So Christmas before last I decided to get her a better quality bass than the eBay special she started with. The hard part was that she didn't want a P Bass or anything shaped like that. She wanted a Thunderbird like Nikki Sixx plays. But I don't have Gibson money and Epiphone doesn't give a damn about lefties. You have no idea how hard it was to find a lefty bass that ain't shaped like the P Bass. I finally found an Ibanez she liked on Reverb. Not a T Bird or a Rickenbacker but close enough.
Anyway as for your comments I get it. I have a 1911 and I feel a lot more masculine owning it but I also own a G19 that's loaded and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom