• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Every boomer on outdoors trader

It's funny because they are using boomer innernets, boomer sail phones and boomer cumputers.

Because - they didn't build that.

OH! And the boomers also didn't vote for this pos and his warped mandate we have in Washington now. That was mainly the "enlightened" millennial bunch and their gender queer selves. Prove me wrong.
I wrote about gen z making fun of millennials for being old, which is funny to me. I don’t have a dog in the fight. I’m not any of those groups.

There have always been older and younger generations having strife. But there have never been such rapid changes as in the past couple decades. Computers, internet, smartphones, insane college tuition, etc. Things are changing at a pace I can’t follow.

I wrote about gen z making fun of millennials for being old, which is funny to me. I don’t have a dog in the fight. I’m not any of those groups.

There have always been older and younger generations having strife. But there have never been such rapid changes as in the past couple decades. Computers, internet, smartphones, insane college tuition, etc. Things are changing at a pace I can’t follow.

I don't fall into either. But I respect my elders (and my parents) and I'm not so ignorant as to be ignorant of their contributions to what I am and what I have.

I don't fall into either. But I respect my elders (and my parents) and I'm not so ignorant as to be ignorant of their contributions to what I am and what I have.
My parents aren’t baby boomers but I feel the same. I will poke fun at people but I don’t have hate for any generation. And I am generally respectful, or try to be, unless they show they deserve otherwise. I could go off on a tangent but I’ll stifle myself. Like most people my age, I find the generational battles to be sometimes humorous and oftentimes bewildering.

3A9129D1-F4C2-4ECA-B9D0-E00DB7E735CA.jpeg

Boomer life is awesome. Everyday is Saturday, should I sleep in, go downstairs to the gym, go shoot a few rounds at my range or just sit on the back porch and enjoy a big cup of I don’t give a ****. Decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom