• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabela's has lost their freaking mind

Winchester 556 rounds 20 rounds for $37.49. I cannot believe it. I remember when you could buy a box of shotgun shells for $5 and some change.
It’s just like the rest of the bull**** that goes on in America we could run them out of business if everyone would just ban together and not purchase anything from their location

For a while they had some decent pricing. I'm guessing that the stuff they are selling now is stuff they got in when everything was at it's peak.

They a little of rarely used stuff like 50 Beowulf, 450 Bushmaster, some other ig power round. A little 30-06, a pathetic stack of Winchester and few other odds and ends. What blew me away ( pun intended ) was the price of shotgun shells. Number 2 and number 4 heavy shot was over 24 bucks out the door. When I lived in Oklahoma and Quail hunted we were paying 5 bucks and change for a box. I just went in to spend some with my son I don't to see much. I though it would marked up but daaaayuum! No reloading supplies at all. However their Savage rifles were right on par with others I have seen. Those were the only ones I could get close enough to see the tags. Pistols a smidge high but not offensive. They were always a little higher then internet pricing anyway. They had a thousand guns but no and I mean absolutely no repairing stuff. The guns are coming back but he'll what good is that if you can't feed it.

Back
Top Bottom