• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What, if anything, has happened to all these "banned" companies?

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
So, this conversation comes up very often in my small circle. I despise the saying "get woke, go broke", but what company has actually gone bankrupt and gone out of business from their ultra liberal policies or, more recently, their choice of spokes person?

Throughout the years, we the ODT collective, have jumped on one ban wagon after the next. From Nike, Dicks, Levi, Budweiser... and others I forget. I have a few personal ones because of things done directly to me (Home Depot for calling me a liar and refusing me access to a manager), but besides making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, what difference have I made to them? In a short answer: NONE!!

So the question is, can any of you think of a major/national company that has gone bankrupt and closed from their unpopular practices that get them "banned"?

No, but I get satisfaction out of spending tens of thousands of dollars a year at Walmart instead of Targget where they banned the Salvation Army from their property and where they sell bikinis for transgender dudes to wear with a penis tucking slot in the panty part.

I enjoy telling everybody I know that Delta jumped on the anti-NRA bandwagon ten years ago and for that reason they are my last choice absolute last choice for flying anywhere.

Will I bankrupt them? No, but I would feel bad if I gave any of those anti-American, ffahgg-loving, gun-hating communists my money.

I'm waiting for my favorite snack food ever by far, Doritos, to backpedal from their decision to hire a man pretending to be a woman as their spokesperson in Spain.

When this person hates the nuclear family, hates heterosexuals, says 'her' job is to destroy families where two bio-parents raise their children in the same household.
And this queerbait thing in a dress is an advocate for anally sodomizing 12 year old kids.

I WANT MY OLD FASHIONED DORITOS BACK !!!

616B0701-72F2-4C8F-929F-C8D5AC0AABA5.jpeg

I'm waiting for my favorite snack food ever by far, Doritos, to backpedal from their decision to hire a man pretending to be a woman as their spokesperson in Spain.

When this person hates the nuclear family, hates heterosexuals, says 'her' job is to destroy families where two bio-parents raise their children in the same household.
And this queerbait thing in a dress is an advocate for anally sodomizing 12 year old kids.

I WANT MY OLD FASHIONED DORITOS BACK !!!

View attachment 6975903
This is what actually brought the topic to my mind last night...

I try to let the corporate goons know when/if I decide to stop using them or their products and why. Most of the time I may get a response and mostly it’s a pre-written “we are sorry for….” Type thing. Every so often I may actually get a real letter geared toward the actual situation or whatever. But mostly…they don’t give a crap. You and me are just one of a million customers that they can afford to lose.
I think you actually make more of a diff by bringing up the problem to the store mgr in person, at the time it happens…if that is possible. Sometimes that isn’t possible.
They need to not necessarily worry about you but the 20-25 folks you may tell about your situation or problems with them.

I don’t do it for them. I do it for me. It’s my money and I feel better spending it with the few companies out there that I can find that actually make something I want. Often I just have to bite the bullet and buy what’s available even if it is a woke, made in China liberal bunch that benefits. But then I get to bitch and moan about it and drive my family crazy by having to listen to it.

No, but I get satisfaction out of spending tens of thousands of dollars a year at Walmart instead of Targget where they banned the Salvation Army from their property and where they sell bikinis for transgender dudes to wear with a penis tucking slot in the panty part.

I enjoy telling everybody I know that Delta jumped on the anti-NRA bandwagon ten years ago and for that reason they are my last choice absolute last choice for flying anywhere.

Will I bankrupt them? No, but I would feel bad if I gave any of those anti-American, ffahgg-loving, gun-hating communists my money.
Salvation army is a bunch of crooks too.

E95C0870-644C-4712-BA57-A57B2A3AA43D.jpeg

----------

I'm still going to boycott Dorito's
because they're not sorry they hired a tranny freak as a spokesperson.

They're just sorry they didn't do a thorough background check and social media post history check to find this queerbait's child-rape fantasy posts.

Back
Top Bottom