• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Avoid Boyd's Gunstocks All Together!

Okay here is your fair warning. If you order anything from Boyd's Gunstocks in South Dakota you better not be in a hurry. I ordered a plain walnut stock from them on Feb 26th and paid with Visa. They got the funds and emailed me with an order number. They were supposed to email me back a UPS tracking number. As of today Feb 28th I'm still waiting on my tracking number. When I look up my order number on Boyd's site it says "Awaiting Shipment". WTF for?! I didn't wait 2 days to pay them. So why is it okay for them to ship my stock whenever they get damn well ready?

But wait it gets better. When I called them to check on it I got the automated message. So I pressed 3 to speak to someone in shipping. But they're all busy and I had to leave a message. Two messages later no one has called me. So I called back and pressed 4 to talk to a sales person. When I finally got a live human he told me it was common for shipping to take a few days. Okay it IS common for shipping companies to take a few days. But you have to get them the damn package first! UPS is slow enough to begin with. But if you don't get it in their hands it will never get here. AND... they charged me nearly $20.00 to ship a shotgun stock. The Post Office would do it for under $10.00. Then this jerkoff told me that it may not go out until Monday.

If there was ANY OTHER source in the world for this stock I would have canceled my order and told him to cram it in his ass.Unfortunately, there isn't. So I advise all of you to get your stocks from Brownell's,Numrich etc. Boyd's Gunstocks doesn't care about you or your time.Just your money.

Hahaha, look forward to seeing your rage when you order from PSA

Okay to all of you I will say this; I did NOT expect to get this stock the same week. BUT I did expect them to follow through with their UPS tracking number. They promised me THAT MUCH and have still not delivered on it. Yes, I have ordered plenty of items on line before. Even when I ordered things on eBay I got better customer service than this. When I worked at an auto salvage in Bonaire,GA we had people ordering parts everyday. And I went to ship them out EVERY****INGDAY!
You all may be fine with Boyd's an d that's on you. But no matter what you think their customer service sucks donkey dicks.

Back
Top Bottom