• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11 In A Nutshell

No wmd's in iraq and the way the towers fell...hmm...usually when they detonate tnt or a bomb doesnt it fall straight down??

Some people say they found WMDs in iraq. Ive yet to see proof. Karl Rove (even though I dont trust any politicians ) wrote in is memoir that he admits they found nothing in iraq. I dunno !

These conspirators are disgusting, I my self have watched many of my friends die in combat and have received 3 rounds of my own. I am just blessed enough not to of died. There weak and shallow theory that holds no validity what so ever is slap to my face and a slap to the face of the men that I personally watched perish to preserve the right for these UN stable and in my opinion UN American theory's to be thrown around with no regard to the one's that actually matter.

Amen, Brother!

Do ya'll really think our government could keep something like that a secret? Hell, they got more leaks than a Chevrolet. No way it was an inside job. That would require the cooperation of a multitude of agencies. Nobody could keep that a secret! That fact is it was Islamic terrorist, period. Islam is a decease on the earth that needs to be cured.

This^

Back
Top Bottom