• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11 In A Nutshell

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Would someone PLEASE come and get these conspiritors out of the leaves in my front yard, they make such a squishing noise when I step on them

Conspiracy theorists dishonor the memory of those who died that day.

A snarky narration does not make facts.

I personally know family members that lost people in the towers and they want a new investigation and think that your viewpoint dishonors them and their lost loved ones...but what do they know right?

Regardless of tone and delivery the fact is those statements are facts, whether you choose to believe them or not.

I personally know family members that lost people in the towers and they want a new investigation and think that your viewpoint dishonors them and their lost loved ones...but what do they know right?

Regardless of tone and delivery the fact is those statements are facts, whether you choose to believe them or not.

Some facts are in the mind of the of the purvayor. Not a fact until proven.

These conspirators are disgusting, I my self have watched many of my friends die in combat and have received 3 rounds of my own. I am just blessed enough not to of died. There weak and shallow theory that holds no validity what so ever is slap to my face and a slap to the face of the men that I personally watched perish to preserve the right for these UN stable and in my opinion UN American theory's to be thrown around with no regard to the one's that actually matter.

Do ya'll really think our government could keep something like that a secret? Hell, they got more leaks than a Chevrolet. No way it was an inside job. That would require the cooperation of a multitude of agencies. Nobody could keep that a secret! That fact is it was Islamic terrorist, period. Islam is a decease on the earth that needs to be cured.

Back
Top Bottom